Chapter 29. Sharing?

Twenty nine

I open my mouth to respond but nothing comes out. I got the right room right? I glance back at the door and he chuckles as he pushes it open. Revealing a half naked Taehyung, he looks scary and bigger than the last time I seen him like this. He definitely had been hitting the gym hard.

His intimidating honeycomb eyes are ripping into mine and I feel my breath hitch, it's only when a slow wicked smirk creeps upon his lips do I feel slightly better.

"Well don't you look mouth watering honey"

His deep voice booms bringing me back to reality, Jungkook grips my hips and I jump forgetting he was here for a second. His firm chest presses against my back as he guides me further into the room and shuts the door behind me.

"So we were thinking princess...that maybe...just for tonight you'd maybe want to...share?"

Holy fuck was this really happening?

I do my best to stay composed as Jungkook leaves me and starts to undress his top half, going to stand next to the naked man who only had his boxer briefs on. His bulge looking particularly big tonight, I eye them both. Never in a million years would I think Taehyung or Jungkook would be okay with sharing me in any way.

Both seemed possessive, not that I was anything special but they always seemed rather upset when anyone would get more of my attention and everyone had warned me about how possessive Taehyung can be. But if they're willing why not right? Both were incredible in the bedroom and I felt connected to both...I wanted them.

I take a breath and untie my silk robe letting it slowly fall off my shoulders and on to the floor. I smirk a little as I see both their gazes go dark, hungry and ready to rip the lace off me.

"As long as you both don't act weird tomorrow I don't see why we can't do this"

I visibly see them twitch at my words, Taehyung looks like he's straining himself from me. Jungkook quickly unbuttons his pants and kicks them off leaving his boxer briefs in tact and much like Tae his bulge was ready as well.

"This is the only time we are going to do this do you hear me"

Taehyung grits looking Jungkook dead in the eye. Jungkook rolls his eyes but nods "We already agreed and talked about this, after tonight we will let her choose" I raise my brow at that and take a step forward earning both their gazes. I touch Taehyung's chest first letting my fingers graze down the ripples of his abdomen and then do the same to Jungkook. They both start to breath heavier as their sinful eyes reach mine.

"And what if I can't decide? What if I'll always want both of you?"

I glance at both of them, Taehyung looks hurt by my words as does Jungkook but it was the truth. What if I wanted more than just one? How would this work? Would they be okay with it?

"We'll discuss that later but right now honey...I need you"

Goosebumps form all over my body as Taehyung yanks me into his chest and grabs at my ass. His lips quickly cover mine, I moan on command missing his lips more than anything. His tongue caresses my own as another set of lips find their way to my body. I smile against Taehyung as Jungkook kisses, licks and sucks all along my neck and back. Slowly working his way down, I moan feeling Jungkook's bulge brush against my ass. I pull back slightly to see Taes intense eyes looking down at me. I bite at my lower lip and reach between us, I needed to feel him.