Chapter 33- Got him

Thirty three

Namjoon's POV

My ears ring as I stumble back to my feet, I glance around and see my Hyung and younger brother slowly standing. I felt relieved that they were okay, I glance around and notice a good amount of bodies scattered across the garden, there is a sizable hole in the wall leading to Seokjin's side of the house not to mention half the wall is missing on the other side.

"You guys alright?"

I shout, they both nod "Hyung go check on the girls" he nods and quickly heads towards the hole in the wall to get to the stairs. Taehyung is already searching through the bodies, I know he's looking for our boys.

"I don't see them"

He shouts making his way across the place, I nod "Get the fire out and I'll keep looking" he nods and takes off, I head to the front of the house knowing these bastards are probably making a run for it. I just pray they didn't get anyone, as I run to the front I run into someone. He stumbles back and I point my gun as does he.

"Thank god your okay"

He breaths lowering his weapon and pulling me in for a brief hug. "I can't find anyone else" Jungkook mumbles I can see he's scared though he's trying to stand tall.

"Hyung went upstairs to check on everyone and Taehyung is trying to get the fire out. I haven't seen anyone else"

He nods and then we hear gunshots go off, we both bolt towards the sound and catch Taehyung and Yoongi shooting at four black suvs. We're quick to join but it's already too late, they're practically gone. Taehyung takes off and shoots once more breaking through the glass and hitting someone he shoots again and the car rears off to the side and crashes into a tree. Yoongi is quick to follow and yank the few men from the car.

"Where are they taking him!"

Yoongi growls out, the man chuckles blood dripping from his mouth. "Take who?" I shout as me and Jungkook reach the two. Taehyung shoots the bastard in his head as he kicks the other man to the ground. "Answer him or your going to join your friend"

I shoot Tae a death glare and he shrugs pointing the gun and the other man. "Busan" he grits, Yoongi kicks the bastard in the jaw as Taehyung shoots the man.

"Stop killing them we might need them"

I growl as Tae points his gun at the last man "Who the fuck did they take?" I ask again looking at the two, Yoongi sighs and runs his fingers through his hair

"Hoseok, they took Hoseok"

"Fuck!"

We all glance over at Jungkook's loud voice as he walks over and punches the last man in the face over and over again. I sigh and place my hand on Jungkook's shoulder "enough" I can feel his muscles tense up but he listens as he gets up and kicks the man one last time. Jimin emerges from the house with wide eyes

"what the fuck happened"

He asks looking at Jungkook, the boy was strong and good at just about anything but his weakness and greatest part about him was his heart. He loved hard and he would do just about anything for any one of us, I knew he was feeling frustrated for not being able to protect us all. I felt just as angry with myself.