Intro

"Seojun I'll be back later, I love you so so much"

The small boy smiles up at his mother, she leans down and kisses his soft round cheek then turns to you.

"I'll be late today but Namjoon will be home soon"

She lets her fingers linger on your skin, loving how soft and delicious you smelled. She takes note of your flustered cheeks and smirks loving the way you react to her touch.

You had only been working for them for six months but Zara enjoyed how quick you learned and took care of her beloved son. You were strong and undeniably breathtaking, she loved having some eye candy around the house both her and her husband did.

They had yet to test how you'd feel about their sexual desires, but noticing the way you reacted to their small attempts excites the couple. You weren't some dumb simple minded girl, you were in your prime age of twenty five and had graduated with honors from your university.

Namjoon loved that and yet you had a roughness to you that made Zara excited. They both new you could handle not only yourself but their lifestyle, but everything comes in due time.

"Somethings happened...so We will have some guests staying for an extended time...make sure the rooms are to our liking"

You give a nod as the small boy takes your hand, Zara smiles before leaning in and pressing her maroon lips to your cheek. A smile takes place on those soft pink lips of yours and Zara chuckles to herself before waving goodbye one last time.

Namjoon sure knew how to pick them.

~~~

Yeee this book
Is so fun and exciting
I won't post the first chapter
Until because I love you is over
Which only has 10 chapters left
So enjoy.

I hope you all are excited for this book as I am!
Love you
~J