Chapter 2- Caught

Two

"What's the deal with y/n"

"She's marvelous isn't she"

I chuckle at my wife's excitement, she loved the girl the moment she laid eyes on her. I can definitely see why though, she was a looker but the best part about her was her mind. She was intelligent and strong willed, nothing seemed to rattle her and that was exactly the type of woman we were looking for. She reminded me so much of my Zara, I can tell that's why they got along so easily.

"Is she available or have you both claimed her?"

Zara takes a seat on my lap, I happily open my arms and invite her in. She kisses my lips softly as I snake my arm around her waist. "No claim yet" i hum prying my eyes and lips away from the Carmel skinned beauty before me.

"We're still testing the waters"

Zara finishes for me looking over at Jimin. His pricing blue eyes sparkle at our words.

"Y/n is different Jimin so good luck, she won't fall for your bullshit so easily"

Seokjin chuckles before downing the rest of his drink. My hyung was right, she wasn't one to fall for the fuckboy act, she didn't even react to compliments or gentle touches. She was always on her A game.

"My bet is Taehyung or maybe even Jungkook can win her over if they try hard enough"

I chuckle at Zara's words, a sly smile on her face as both boys stare at her. "Jungkook? Definitely not. Taehyung maybe but don't count us out of the game either. Zara wants her and you know what my baby girl wants she gets"

A few groans are heard as my mouth attaches to her unbruised neck, I hadn't made my mark in some time and it was well overdue. Zara moans and I feel my cock twitch against her ass, her hands cup her small breasts and I groan.

"Leave us"

~~~

Your POV

I couldn't sleep for some reason, the other two guests never showed and yet no one seemed phased by it. I went over the dinner in my head, those honeycomb eyes coming into view clear as day. I touch at my thigh and smile, Kim Taehyung.

He was very handsome, intimidating sure but I can tell it was all bullshit. A front if you will, he didn't have the demeanor like Namjoon did. He was soft and childlike, you can see it in his eyes much like Seokjin. Neither had what Namjoon did and maybe that's why their father left him in charge.

I get up and go check on Seojun, he was sound asleep cuddling with his koala plush. I smile and decide to go get a drink, it's nearing two in the morning and the house is silent.

As I continue down the stairwell a flickering light catching my eye in the study. I glance around and then I hear faint breathing, I slowly make my way over and freeze.

Zara stares at me and smirks, she's bent over the ottoman and Namjoon is plowing into her. Both of their bodies glisten as the flames from the fireplace crackle.