Chapter 58- Against the Rules

Fifty eight

It still felt unreal, Jimin was gone and none of us saw it coming. I wish I had woken up early that morning to stop him, it just didn't feel the same without him around. But I had to keep it together because it was hardest on the two boys I love the most.

As Jimin said they wanted to go and rip Aisha apart especially because we never did find his body. It was hard to morn him when we all couldn't get closure. Jungkook is in disbelief though and thinks he's still alive out there which maybe it's true but it seemed to far fetched. It had been a week now and we hadn't heard anything.

"Taehyung?"

I mumble before poking my head into the room, he hadnt come out of the room much and hasn't  really eaten. Much like every other day he was sitting on the edge of the bed hunched over and crying. I quickly go to him and wrap my arms around him, he quickly hugs me back and cries into my chest.

"Shh it's okay my love let it all out I'm right here"

I rub his back to soothe him as he lets out his cries. I couldn't imagine how hard this must be on him. All the guilt he must feel even though it wasn't his fault it was Aisha's. I couldn't tell you how many times I wanted to leave myself and go find her, I would rip her apart for hurting my family. I regret not shooting her that night on the island, I should of listened to my gut and just killed her myself.

"Love you need to eat, and how about we take a shower? Hmm the warm water will help make you feel better"

He nods as I help him get up, we walk into the bathroom as I turn the hot shower on and help him undress, he had been in zombie mode and I hated to see it. But I knew it was going to take time to get my old Taehyung back, if I ever got him back fully.

Hoseok's pov

"You can't go against Namjoon's wishes"

Yoongi rolls his eyes as I watch him pace back and forth "Namjoon doesn't even wanna follow his own orders so why are we sitting here? Don't you see that she's the last piece? If we find her and kill her we have nothing else to worry about."

I sigh knowing he is right and I know Namjoon is just trying to honor Jimin's wishes but this was hard. I couldn't even tell you how much I've cried, Jimin was my buddy, my baby brother. At least that's how it felt, it hurt every single day waking up and not seeing his annoyingly cute smug face. I missed him, more then I even imagined I would.

"I don't know Hyung, trust me I wanna go with you and do this but I don't think we should go against Namjoon or Hyung. Do you know how mad they will be?"

I frown when I see Yoongi break in front of me, his tears start to fall as he quickly covers his face "I miss him, and the fact that we haven't done anything to honor his life is bullshit. He was our little brother! He deserves more than this Hoseok, I feel like we're all letting him down and letting that hateful bitch win. It's not right"

I quickly huh my older brother and let him cry, it hurt ten times more seeing him so broken up about this. I knew everyone was grieving in their own way but seeing my Hyung break down like this in front of me was different.

"You're right"

His head shoots up and looks at me confused before he wipes at his eyes again "I know we're going to get so much shit for this but I can't keep sitting here like this, it's killing me to not avenge him in some way" I can see Yoongi's eyes awaken, like life was being brought back to him slowly.