Chapter 27. Jung family

Twenty seven

Once we walk into the house arms are wrapped around me, his chest is hard but his smell is distinct. "I'm so sorry" Namjoon whispers into my hair as his lips press a kiss to it. I hug him back and mumble my own sorry before he pulls back to look at me, I don't wanna face him in fear I'll give away my weakness but he lifts my chin and searches my face.

"Are you okay? We were so worried"

I nod and cast my gaze down "I'm fine I'm sorry I took off like that I just...needed some air" Jimin grabs my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze before He disappears up the stairs, at the top of the stairs on the bridge I'm met with honeycomb eyes staring down at me. He looks pissed but I don't let it phase me.

"Zara is with Seojun in his room, he was upset you weren't there to put him to sleep but don't worry we told him you were out running an errand with uncle Jimin" I nod feeling guilt invade my insides. "Thanks Namjoon and again I'm really sorry"

He pulls me to his hard chest again and caresses my hair "No need to apologize I'm just glad you're safe. I'm sorry we didn't consider your feelings or ask how you are holding up. I know this can be a lot for anyone" I nod and then force myself to get it together, I couldn't even go break down in my room because it wasn't mine anymore.

"It's okay Namjoon really, I'll be fine I promise. I'm really tired though"

He nods and walks with me up the stairs "We arranged for Sona to just move into Yoongi's room if you'd like to go back to your own bedroom. We changed the bedding and I'll buy you a new mattress tomorrow I promise"

I force a smile and nod my head before making my way to my own room. At least I have my own space back for now. "Thanks namjoon, and again I'm sorry" I mumble he weakly smiles and kisses my lips softly before pulling away.  I cast my gaze down and then head into my room, as the door shuts I allow myself to be vulnerable again and let it all out once more, I just felt emotional. I hated it.

Taehyung's POV

I feel so relieved when I see her walk through the front door, she was so incredibly stupid for leaving like that in a time like this. Anyone could have been out there waiting and watching, they could have took her or even shot her on sight just for being affiliated With us.

She looks like she had been crying which makes me more upset, I didn't want to see her ever cry. I glance over in the corner of the living room entrance and see Hoseok's worried eyes watching her as well. I feel anger boil inside me and then Jimin gives her hand a squeeze and this seems to relax her which makes me feel hurt. I wanted to be that for her, I wanted to be her comfort. I hated that something changed before us and I'm still not sure what it is.

I watch closely as the two make there way up the stairs, Hoseok catches my dark gaze before he turns away and disappears. Once y/n is in her room I take off towards the other door, I don't even knock I just walk in.

"What do you want Taehyungah it's late and I'm tired"

I shut the door and meet the blue orbs "why did she leave? What happened?" I know he's upset with me especially since I've been spending so much time with Aisha but I didn't care at the moment.

"She just needed some air a lot of shit happened and she needed a moment to breath"

I search his eyes for any tells but sadly he seems to be telling the truth "plus she seemed upset about you being taken" I furrow my brows in confusion. "I'm not taken what are you talking about? Did you tell her that?" He shakes his head as he removes his shirt to change I can see his muscles flexed though in irritation.