Chapter 40- Unspoken words

Forty

Later that night the house settles, everyone is tucked away in their new rooms while multiple guys are constantly doing patrols. Every new noise makes me jump for whatever reason, most of the boys stayed quiet about what happened still. All I knew was that they got Soohyun and a majority of his crew but their was a new threat. My mind just wouldn't shut off tonight, I sit up when I hear a light knock.

"Can I come in?"

I smile seeing the dark haired boy "Of course" he smiles and quietly makes his way over and into my bed. "You can't sleep either?" I ask as he wraps his muscular tattooed arm around me

"Not without you in my arms"

I chuckle before nuzzling into his chest, taking in his fresh scent. He kisses my forehead before letting his fingers tangle themselves into my hair. "I'm so happy your safe" I mumble enjoying his fingers lightly massaging my scalp

"Me too, I kept pushing myself to make it back to you. I don't think I've annoyed you enough yet"

We both laugh as I run my hand up his black shirt, letting my fingers gently slide up the ripples of his chest. "This is nice" he mumbles, a content sigh leaves his lips a moment later. "I wish it could be like this all the time" I frown at the saddened tone in his voice. I wish it could to but we both know why it can't be so I kiss his neck and decide to change the subject.

"How is Yoongi and Jimin?"

I ask, my eyes slowly shut as my fingers continue to lightly rub his chest. "I'm worried about Jiminie hyung, he seems to be holding a lot in. Usually he'll at least let me or Taehyung in but this time he's shutting us all out" he yawns and pulls me into him even more, his warmth and soft touches are making me sleepy.

"Yoongi will be okay, I knew I shouldn't have said anything to him but we have to be cautious...everyone wants to see our downfall and take over the game."

His lips place gentle kisses all over my face a second later making me smile and look up at him. "We will be okay though princess, I promise you I'll always protect you no matter what" his face is serious as his fingers caress my cheek and chin.

"I know you will"

I whisper, his lips close in on mine as we share an intimate kiss. It's not a sexual kiss it's more of a comforting kiss, it almost feels like a unspoken promise between the two of us. It makes every part of me feel warm and loved. He's struggling with something I can feel it in the way he holds me and is kissing me right now but I don't push. Just enjoy the unspoken loving feelings between the two of us.

"I...I want to tell you something princess...but I'm scared...but I promise I'll tell you one day okay? Will you wait for me?"

My heart speeds up at his words because I feel like I know what he wants to say. I've been feeling it to but not only with him...but with others as well. With every intimate moment I share with each boy lately I feel those unspoken words looming in the thin air around us.

But neither one says anything, it scares me. I know what I feel but I fear that by me feeling these new emotions for all of them will hurt them more than anything. I smile and then kiss his lips once more, in fear I might ruin something.