Chapter 20- Set up

Twenty

Seokjin's POV

'Keep calm keep calm dont do anything rash you have her back now so keep calm'

I do my best to remain level headed
but it's hard seeing my love so beaten down, I catch movement to the left without even checking who or what it is I point and shoot. I hear a groan and smirk, I'd kill everyone in this fucking building if I had to.

"T-the other um g-girl she's um she's down t-there"

I almost forgot about the pink haired boy my hand twitches wanting to shoot him but Yami's hand covers my own. "He's one of the good ones" she mumbles catching my gaze. The boys give me a glance as Yoongi and Taehyung take off with the pink haired boy down the end of another hall. This warehouse was built much like a prison.

"Hyung remain calm we'll get our chance at Soohyun"

Jungkook mumbles glancing over my shoulder. I nod before glancing around the room, I felt weak but I wouldn't show it. I had a sizable cut on my torso that was bleeding more than I liked but the boys didn't need to know that yet.

We needed to get Yami and Sona out of here though I'm not sure why we would be saving her ass. I couldn't stand her but i can see the weakness in Yoongi's eyes as he pulls her out into the hall.

"Let's get the fuck out of here"

He grits, Sona's brown orbs meet mine and then Yami's and she gasps slightly. I understood, everyone had thought she was dead. Hell we even had a funeral.

"Company on the lower level"

Taehyung mumbles taking out three of the eight men coming our way. Jungkook follows Taehyung's lead as they go forth first each taking out the rest of the untrained idiots as we slowly make our way to the back entrance. The door swings open and we all point our guns only to reveal a smiling dimpled fool

"Fuck Namjoon I almost shot your dumbass"

Yoongi spits as namjoon chuckles and embraces me quickly "I'm fine" I mumble feeling his concerning eyes take in my distorted face his eyes soften when he sees Yami, pulling her into a soft hug as she weakly hugs him back.

"I'm so happy your back and okay"

She smiles and then his eyes avert "We need to leave now, and who the fuck is this" we all glance at the pink haired boy who's still following us "Um Y-Yeonjun sir" Namjoon eyes him and then nods.

"Okay didn't know we were taking home strays but let's go Jimin and Aisha are waiting outside" we all chuckle amusing smiles on everyone's face "How's that going" Taehyung quirks

"Ask Jimin's face"

Namjoon chuckles as we exit the damn building finally. The sun is setting and we start to lose daylight, I felt Uneasy looking at the huge empty lot.

"No way, we can't expose ourselves like that"

I mumble glancing around "it's fine we have Jimin and Aisha with two crews on each side. "No he's right" we all look back at the pink haired boy.