Chapter 28. Look what you started

Twenty eight

(Warning long chapter)

A month goes by and it seems as if things are finally getting back to normal. Sadly that meant I see less of the boys, with everything running smoothly with the Seoul takeover again that meant the boys didn't really need to be around here.

The only one who was a constant was Seokjin but that's because he lived here, him and Yami were almost back to normal. Yami looked more radiant these days and had finally put on a little weight so she seemed healthier, I really liked spending time with her.

Unlike Zara she was more on the sweet inviting side, not so intimidating to talk to. Her and Seokjin suited each other and you can feel their love every time you were around them. Much like Zara and Namjoon, Yami and Seokjin had a deep connection where they just understood what the other needed or was feeling without saying anything. I had never seen Seokjin so happy these days.

"We're going to dinner tonight love so I laid out a few dress options for you in your room, Seojun is going to stay with Yami and Seokjin tonight"

I frown a bit as does Seojun and Zara laughs "Sorry my handsome boy but it's for the adults tonight and our love deserves some fun don't you think?"

"She has fun with me all the time right love?"

Seojun protest and I chuckle "of course I do! But I know auntie Yami and uncle Jinnie would love to spend some alone time with you, I'm pretty sure auntie Yami was going to make her delicious cookies tonight too" his eyes sparkle at that and I smile

"Okay have fun love and I promise I'll save you one cookie" I laugh "Just one?"

He shyly smiles and then Zara takes him and gives him a kiss "You're so good with him" she mumbles back at me "So are you" this makes her smile widen, I can tell she feels regret sometimes when she doesn't have enough time with Seojun but he understood as did I.

"Well I'll get him set up with Yami and jin and you pick out a dress I have hair and make up waiting for you too"

I nod and watch as they disappear, I wonder what was so important about tonight's dinner. Though I'd be lying if I didn't say I was excited to be out for an evening. Naturally every dress Zara chose for me is form fitting and shows off way too much cleavage but she was the pro and she knew what the evening was for so I'm assuming any of the dresses would do.

I opt for a champagne color silk dress with a plunging neckline and a slit so high you can see my whole leg when I walk. I felt pretty and sexy for once, the girls who did my make up give me a smoky sultry eye with a bold lip while the hair team gives me long loose curls down my back.

Zara had left me a few jewelry pieces to wear as well so my neck and ears with dripping with diamonds. I didn't even recognize myself in the mirror I had never felt so beautiful in my whole life.

As I go down the stairs I can feel a few heated gazes on me and sure enough when I look up I see Zara and Namjoon undressing me with their eyes. Both dressed to the nine and Zara had on less clothes than I did, her whole back exposed and breast spilling out in a deep maroon dress. She looked incredible.

"I say let's skip dinner and the three of us head back upstairs"

Namjoon husks making me and Zara blush "Maybe later when we get home" Zara winks at me and I chuckle as they lead me out to the car that was waiting for us.