Chapter 56- What if...

Fifty six

Jungkook's POV

"We won't be far behind, I'm pretty sure it's Aisha and you know her tricks so just watch yourself"

I nod as I glance at Namjoon and Taehyung only the three of us came tonight seeing as we didn't feel it was much of a threat. Aisha was dangerous don't get me wrong but she was nothing we couldn't handle. "Let's get this thing over with so we can go to this wedding" they both nod as I start to walk away.

The only concerning thing to me about all of this was that we weren't that far from the house. So whoever wanted to meet up knew of our location and that didn't sit right with me. But Namjoon had told me that he wasn't to worried about it because all of the main bosses fell in line and were backing us again. Still I felt uneasy.

I continue to walk down the lively street, it wasn't too late yet so venders and restaurants were still open. I turn down the street I was told to and continued walking to the end where it got less crowded and practically dead. I glance around standing under the street light, I can hear the chatter from the town still so that was good. I get a text a second later to go into the building across from me, I do with no hesitation. It's quiet and empty not to mention dark.

"Thanks for coming jk"

I instantly know who it is when I hear that voice and to be honest I'm surprised, I had forgotten her in all this mess. Even though she was the one who practically started all this. I turn to face her "Ava, long time no see" she has always had a thing for me so I'm not surprised that she reached out to me of all people. "You've missed me?" She chuckles taking a step closer "Let's cut the crap why am I hear?"

"Still impatient I see, I'm not sure y/n will find that an attractive trait"

I clench my fist a bit harder now as I stare down at the woman. I used to think she was sweet and cute with a lot of potential but right now all I can see his how ugly she is inside and out. "Ava answer the question or I'm walking" she rolls her eyes annoyed with me already

"You might want to be nicer to me I'm here to warn you jk" now I'm rolling my eyes but I nod her way to signal for her to keep going. "Aisha is creating a retaliation group, she's saying a lot of good lies about your boy Namjoon and not surprising everyone is believing her"

"She really takes rejection well doesn't she"

I chuckle seeing her annoyed stare "So why are you telling me this? Aisha is bold if she wanted us to know about her plan she'd make it known" she takes a deep breath and walks a bit closer, her hand touches my chest softly "Is it really that surprising jk? You know I care for you I always have" I push her hand away and study her face

"That may have been true at one point but we've killed your father so I'm pretty sure those lines are blurred at this point" I can see the twitch in her eye and that's all I needed to see that she was working with Aisha. Ava was a shit liar but I play along.

"He deserved what he got jk I know that but that doesn't mean I don't want the same fate for you. So this is me reaching out and telling you almost like a peace offering"

I nod and head towards the door once more "Okay Ava I believe you, so thanks for the heads up. I'm sure we'll be seeing you around" she smiles widely clearly satisfied with herself as I head back out. I'm honestly not surprised at all but I was however curious as to who Aisha would get on her side.