Chapter 14- Yoongi

Fourteen

It was almost comical when I seen that he actually had the hair dye with him, he said he had been meaning to do it but clearly hadn't had the time. I chuckle and mix the dye as he removes his shirt and settles in the chair he had brought into his bathroom.

I do my best not to react at all the scares and cuts he had all over his body, beneath those were tattoos and defined muscles. It surprised me cause Yoongi seemed small, tough but definitely small.

"Tell me about yourself now Jagi"

His eyes shut as my hands take his hair and start to apply the color. "Um well I'm not sure what you want to know" he chuckles and peeks up at me "Anything you want to share jagi, family, ex's, friends whatever" I nod and continue to apply the dye to his surprisingly soft hair.

"Well I don't have family, I've been in foster care all my life then when I turned eighteen I started working. Not to many friends I don't like getting close to people"

He chuckles at that and I smile knowing he can probably relate. "I have a handful of ex's if you can call them that they were sort of friends that I crashed with and we occasionally had sex hence the threesomes and orgys" I blush at my own words and move to the other side of him to cover more of his hair.

"It got...well not safe I guess you can say towards the end so I left and that's when I seen the job offer Zara posted so I applied. The room and board is the main reason I applied to be honest. I didn't think id actually love the job or family" our eyes meet in the mirror in front of us, he's clearly observing me and I feel exposed. This is the most information I've shared with anyone and it was odd to me that i was sharing it with Yoongi of all people.

I look away and move to his other side working quickly through his hair "Everything happens for a reason jagi, I'm glad you got yourself out of an unsafe environment" I nod as he peeks back over at me.

"What about you?"

I ask keeping my eyes on his hair even though I know he's staring at me. "No family either, my mother and brother were killed when I was young, luckily I met seokjin. He would feed me all the time and though I refused him of his friendship he still forced it" he smiles weakly and my heart breaks for him and Seokjin. This must be hard on him, seeing as that is his closest friend and basically like his older brother.

"I'd tease him all the time, hyung was kind of a nerd but he didn't care he embraced who he was and as we got older I guess he got a little cooler. Unfortunately he kind of changed when his fiancé got killed. He went dark for a bit but seems like he was changing back to his old self when you came along" his eyes meet mine again as I move in front of him to check if I covered all his hair.

"Maybe you are some kind of angel jagi"

I shake my head and run my fingers through his hair again "Definitely not, your all covered now make sure you wash it out in thirty minutes" he nods and gets up, I quickly move out of his way and he chuckles before looking at his hair in the mirror.

"Thanks maybe now I won't look so ugly"

I look at him funny and he raises a brow "You're not ugly yoongi, intimidating sure but not ugly. Though you should try and get some sleep, Seokjin is going to need you" he weakly smiles and then grabs my wrist I inhale at his cold fingers and he chuckles. His thumb smoothly rubs back and forth on top of my hand