Chapter 26- Breakdown

Twenty six

I'm grateful that when I wake up and sneak into seojun's room the house is still sound. I shower and get ready for the day having to use extra make up to cover up the bite marks Hoseok left on my neck.

I was happy that most of the new faces were leaving today. Hoseok had informed me last night when we woke up for another round that Bogum and Jackson's crews were heading back to their own territory but would be back in a few days to make their next move. By time I'm finished Seojun is waking up so I get him ready for the day as well before we head down to have breakfast.

"There you two are"

Seojun smiles when his mother comes into view she smirks over at me and raises a brow as I avert my eyes to the floor. "Everyone is about to head out but we still have a few who are going to be staying with us. So after breakfast will you help me sort and arrange the rooms?" I nod as she takes Seojun from me

"You look...refreshed this morning"

She chuckles before kissing my lips softly, it's quick and Seojun barely takes notice but it felt more sensual then the last.

Once we head into the large dining area a few familiar faces are already seated as a few others come in behind us. "Uncle jinnie you look a little more handsome today" Seokjin chuckles as well as Yami "I'm always handsome and so are you but you get your good looks from me that's why" Seojun giggles as Zara sets him in his chair and disappears, I take my place next to him and smile over at the two.

It was nice to see Seokjin up and moving, Yami looked a bit better today as well. "Good Morning" Hoseok practically sings as he shoots me a wink, jimin and Namjoon come in with him and exchange looks before looking over at me. I simply put my head down not wanting the judgment. Though they both had knowing smiles on their faces I still felt embarrassed in a way.

Yoongi and Sona come hand in hand next, I meet Yoongi's sheepish gaze as they sit down. We weren't the only ones making noise last night I wouldn't be able to sleep in my bed ever again.

"You guys fight last night or what?"

Jimin teases looking at the bruised up couple "all the slapping noises I just assumed" a few chuckles sound as Yoongi throws something at Jimin's face. "Don't be jealous just cause you didn't get any action" Jimin tsks at that and meets my gaze, I can see he's irritated but I know it's not towards me and as if on cue Taehyung and Aisha come walking in and the room goes silent.

"Morning uncle Tae Tae"

Seojun grins, Taehyung's eyes soften at the boy "Good Morning handsome" he mumbles taking a seat at the other end of the table instead of next to me and Seojun. I wasn't sure why it hurt but it did, then again it shouldn't I belonged to no one and he was doing his own thing with Aisha.

"I'm going to go make Jungkook a plate"

I mumble directing it more towards Zara and Namjoon they nod as I get up and exit the kitchen. The usual chatter continues once I'm gone. Yeah not awkward at all.

I load up a plate and make my way to Jungkook's room. "Morning y/n" I glance over my shoulder as I'm about to enter Jungkook's room when I see the tall pink haired boy. "Yeonjun? You stayed" he smiles his eye looks so much better but it's still pretty bruised.