Chapter 23- Shift

Twenty three

The next morning the house was full of new voices and some laughter. I help Seojun get showered and ready he was happy to be home but he was happier knowing his uncle was back home safe and sound. "I think I'll bring uncle Jinnie this, he will help him get better faster" I gasp making him smile wider

"Wow you're really going to let him have your Koala plushie? He must be very special"

Seojun smiles as I pin my hair up and finish up a bit of make up. I wanted to look presentable and by the looks of all the new female models in the house I could use all the help I could get. "You look pretty love" I smile at the boys words before picking him up "Thank you handsome, let's go see uncle Jinnie but remember he might look bad but really he's okay" he nods as I open the door to his bedroom and make our exit.

A few new faces meet ours and give us a smile as they go about their ways. Namjoon Bogum and Jackson had a meeting this morning about what their next moves would be, him and Zara agreed to let Seojun see Seokjin and Jungkook if he was willing to see them.

Unfortunately they couldn't shelter the boy anymore as he's seen and experienced all too much in the last few days. I smile at the few faces I do know and they all say their hellos to Seojun as we slowly make our way to Seokjin's side of the house.

"Uncle Tae Tae! Your okay to"

Seojun wiggles from my arms and runs over to Taehyung giving him a hug and kiss. "Aisha you're here to!" He grins giving the girl a hug I avert my eyes from the two and look towards Seokjin's bedroom door.

I guess it never occurred to me that any of these boys had significant others until they were all present in my face. I had to remind myself that I had a job to do, I was merely an employee of these people nothing more and nothing less. The reality of that hit me like a brick last night but I wouldn't let it show.

"Come on love let's go see uncle Jinnie now"

I smile once his hand is placed in mine not giving the other two a glance as we head over towards the bedroom door. I knock for him but he doesn't wait and pushes the door open.

Seokjin is sitting up in the bed, he looks more lively today and I'm assuming that's because of the blood and fluids he was given throughout the night. "Uncle Jinnie" Seojun mumbles, I pick him up and walk him over to the bed the tears in his eyes are evident as he looks at his uncles face.

"Ah there is my handsome boy"

Jin mumbles forcing a smile at him "I brought you this to help you get better" his voice is small as he clings to me, I rub his back and kiss the top of his head as his hand reaches out to give Seokjin the plush. "Wow I get koya? I will heal really fast now" jin says smiling at the boy.

"I'm happy your home uncle"

Just then the woman from last night comes into the room. "Auntie Yami!" Seojun shouts seeing her face, she looks better today her make up hiding the bruises she had on her face she still looks way to thin but that would progress over time. She smiles as Seojun wiggles out of my arms and hugs the woman's waist, she was short and Seojun was rather tall because of his parents. "Ah Seojun it's so good to see you cutie, still handsome as ever!" He smiles up at her and then she looks at me.