Chapter 44- Reaching out

Forty four

Jimin's POV

"I can't just sit here anymore Namjoon, I need to know for myself if she's gone or not"

I know he was just looking out for me and I know he's afraid of what I might pull but I needed to know. It was slowly killing me, I know Aisha betrayed us all but I also know there is more to the story. I know her better than any of these guys...this whole thing just wasn't like her even if we did fight like cats and dogs she would never actually hurt me. She loved me, I know she did...I'm just not so sure if she still loves me. That's if she's even still alive.

"I know your struggling Jiminie but my concern is you, I can't afford to lose you. Things are too up in the air right now and Seokjun is dangerous"

I can feel the frustration building up inside me as my eyes start to water, Namjoon sighs and places his hand on my shoulder. "Just give me two more days Jimin please, I want to move everyone to one of our safe houses first. I won't have anything else happen to our family" I nod feeling defeated, I know I have to listen to him but if I didn't...would it be so bad if I went rouge?

"He reached out!"

We both turn to a panting Hoseok, he gives us a apologetic grin before walking further into the room. "Bogum is on his way he just got off the phone with Seokjun, he wants to meet up." Namjoon nods and gives me a reassuring smile "Guess you get your wish" I nod feeling anxious again "and did Bogum report that he reached out?" Namjoon had put trackers on Bogum and Sona's phones before they left that day so we got to hear everything the two were working on and who they were in contact with.

"He did, as soon as the call ended he called Seokjinnie hyung."

Namjoon nods satisfied with the news as we start to move "How far out is he?" I glance over at Hoseok's laptop he had been carrying "about ten minutes out" Namjoon nods then turns towards us "Jimin I know you wanna hear the details and I'm going to need you with the tech side of this operation so you stay with me. Hoseok I need you to go tell Zara and the boys that the plans are moving forward so we will be leaving tonight"

Hoseok nods and hands me the laptop, he gives me a reassuring look before ruffling my hair like I'm some kid before he takes off. I shake my head trying to seem annoyed by the gesture but Namjoon sees right through it and chuckles

"We all love you jimin, that's all"

Hoseok's POV

As I leave Namjoon and Jimin I can't help but feel hopeful, I felt like this was a turning point for some reason. Like things were going to start moving our way and we'd soon be out of this shitty situation. "We're leaving tonight can you go help prepare" I mumble as I walk past a few of the crew, they give me an understanding nod as I continue to the other side of the house.

My heart breaks slightly as I get closer to y/n's room, I can hear Jungkook inside making unpleasant noises. I liked y/n more than I should but I know deep down she had a better connection with Jungkook and Taehyung. I couldn't blame them or her though but still it hurt knowing I was last on the list.

Jungkook groans louder than necessary a second later and the petty part of me twitches with anger so I barge in making them both jump and cover up.