Chapter 3-Wet

Three

All eyes are on me when I walk out into the pool area. The bikini if you can even call it that fit a little too perfect. Every inch of my skin felt exposed, the white strings felt like they were just accessories to the curves of my body. Not necessarily covering much of anything, my ass was hanging out and my breasts seemed larger as the fabric seemed too small.

"My love!"

I smile seeing Seojun run towards me, he hugs my leg and smiles up at me. I bend to pick his wet body up and carry him back over to the table where his parents sat. The rest of the boys were in the pool already, I tried not to pay too much attention to them. I could feel them fucking me with their eyes from here.

"You went swimming without me"

I gasp putting Seojun down in his chair. His dimples peek out as do Namjoon's when I meet his hungry gaze.

"You took too long sleepyhead"

I chuckle and take a seat across from him. "You can go play honey, it's been long enough since you ate" he smiles at his mother and then runs for the pool. "Please dig in, everyone else ate already" Namjoon says "already? Sorry I took so long" Zara chuckles and touches my thigh "no apologies, you do that a lot you know" I sheepishly smile before I put a few things on my plate.

"Finally you two made it"

I glance over where Namjoon's voice is directed and see two men making their way towards us. I notice a cut on one of their mouths and the others knuckles are busted open. The mint haired boy smirks as he tucks his hand behind his back. I avert my eyes back to my plate and quietly take a bite.

"I'm assuming everything didn't go so smoothly"

Namjoon mumbles glancing over and grabbing hold of the mans face with the busted lip. His eyes meet mine before he pulls away from Namjoon's grasp. "We got the job done, sorry it took longer than expected"

Zara's hand leaves my thigh, I look up and see her irritated face as she heads inside. "Y/n, I'd like you to meet Yoongi and hoseok. They'll be staying with us here and there for the next few months" I smile and bow slightly.

"Nice to meet you"

The mint haired boy smirks again, as he takes the seat across from me. I take note of his tattoos as well and the piercing on his lip. The other man sits next to him and mumbles a hello before picking at the food. He seems rather annoyed but I'm not sure about what. He has a kind face that doesn't really match his attitude.

"Y/n come in the pool with us"

All heads including my own turn towards the voice, I hear a few curses under the two men's breaths and decide maybe it's best I leave the table. "Excuse me" I smile getting up and walking over to the edge of the pool, jimins eyes light up as he watches me. I'm sure he didn't think I'd listen.

"It's not that cold just jump in"

I chuckle and dip my foot in "you're a liar, I'll note that" his smile widens making his eyes disappear. I crouch down and sit on the edge of the pool letting only my legs go in the water.