Chapter 6- Tell me

Six

"Midnight snack?"

I jump then smile when I recognize the voice "Maybe...wanna make me something?" I turn and meet Seokjin's bare chest. Not expecting it or him to be so close I take a step back and try to compose myself. He chuckles and reaches around me to open the fridge again

"Sure sweetheart what do you want?"

I shiver feeling his breath hit my neck. "Whatever you feel like making me is fine oppa" he smirks at the word as I turn and duck under his bicep to go sit on the counter.

"Where have you been oppa? I feel like I never see you anymore"

He grabs a few things and places them next to me as he starts to turn on the stove. "Namjoon's needed me at the office lately so I've been busy, but I missed you too sweetheart" he smirks over at me and I smile watching him throw a few things in the pan. "Tell me a joke it's been so long" he chuckles and thinks for a moment before meeting my gaze.

"What sounds like a sneeze but is made of leather?"

I look at him confused and he chuckles "A shoe" he busts up and I can't help but laugh too his jokes were terrible but I quite enjoyed them. "They've only gotten worse I see" he nods, a smile still on his lips as he continues to cook. I loved watching him cook, he sometimes sang to himself or muttered random things. It was amusing.

"So I hear you spent some time with Taehyungie"

I chuckle at the nickname as he plates whatever it was he made. "A little he's teaching me how to shoot" Seokjin nods and holds a spoon to his lips, blowing on the hot food before placing it to my lips.

I happily eat the food and dance in place like Seojun does making jin blush and chuckle. "Delicious as always oppa" he nods and takes a bite himself, clapping his hands together then patting his own back. "I'm amazing aren't I?" I nod my head in agreement as he feeds me again.

"Be careful around Taehyungie sweetheart, he's a good kid but he easily gets possessive. He's had his heart broke one too many times so he tends to get jealous easily"

I nod watching him closely "he's just teaching me to shoot, we haven't done anything" he smiles weakly and feeds me once more. "Sorry sweetheart I wasn't implying you did, I just know how Taehyungie gets. He's desperate for love and attention. Most these guys are"

I raise a brow as if telling him to go on and he chuckles. "Ask away and I'll answer to the best of my ability but this stays between us" I nod, I want to ask the big questions but I think it's best to test the waters with Seokjin first.

"Tell me about the boys"

"Well you know about my brothers, Jimin and Jungkook were Taehyung's classmates when they were younger. Our parents were very good friends and business partners with their parents. Jungkook was adopted by The parks. We're all the family he's ever known, they lost their parents young though so our parents took them in. That's why we say jungkookie is the baby of the family, he's the youngest"

I nod smiling at the thought of a young bunny boy. "Yoongi was my friend, he kind of has a rough past and was neglected most of his childhood but he has the biggest heart behind the scary faces he always tries to make. Inside he is a big softy. But don't tell him I said that" I chuckle and nod my head "your secret is safe with me" he smiles and takes another bite.