Chapter 1- Meeting the boys

One

"Love who's coming over?"

I smile over at the young boy and chuckle, he had heard his parents call me this given nick name and picked it up for himself

"I'm not to sure, some of your parents friends"

The boy nods and continues to help me pick up his room. He places his toys in their correct spots and puts his favorite plush on his bed and smiles over at me. His dimples deepening just like his fathers, he was such a well behaved child and made my job incredibly easy.

"Good job handsome, let's go check on dinner"

He happily takes my hand and follows me into the elevator. The house was ridiculously huge and expensive, I never asked questions but had my suspicions on what my employers really did for a living. I knew Zara was in fact a doctor I had looked her up when I seen all the awards and degrees in her office.

So she indeed made good money but if she was a simple doctor and her husband a 'simple' business man then why did they have their home fully staffed? This included men with guns who weren't allowed to leave the grounds, their job was to protect the family at all costs. But again I never asked questions and did what was expected of me.

I smile when we enter the kitchen and the chefs are already working away, the room smells intoxicatingly delicious.

"Well if it isn't my handsome nephew, want a snack?"

Seojun smiles and runs over to the head chef who just so happens to be Mr. Kim's brother, Seokjin.

He lived in the house as well having his own wing and private entrance. From what I've gathered he didn't leave the house much, he liked to stay within the walls of this castle if you will. He loved to cook, it brought him pure joy when he seen people enjoying his food, especially when it was Seojun.

"Open up"

Seojun listens and opens his mouth as Seokjin places some lobster bisque in his mouth, he was a very good eater. The honey kissed boy dances in place making Seokjin laugh "Its delicious" I smile and lean against the counter, Seokjin holds a spoon to my lips next and i happily taste as well.

"Oh my god"

I practically moan and Seokjin smirks, his food somehow always turned out exquisite. "Oppa do you know who's coming to stay with us?" I hated this given nickname but he requested I call him this in front of certain people for some reason.

He licks his lips slowly watching my mouth intensely before prying his eyes away. This wouldn't be the first time I've caught him staring. He sighs and smiles back over at Seojun before answering me.

"Our youngest brother and a few close colleagues who are like family"

I make an 'oh' with my mouth and smile at Seojun who claps his hands "Uncle Tae tae is coming home?"

Seokjin nods and gives the boy another bite of food. "Are the rooms made up?" I nod before picking up the cute boy "Yeah everything should be to their liking, I'm going to take him out back to play before everyone arrives" Seokjin nods and watches us closely as we make our exit.