Chapter 46- The island

Forty six

Seokjin's POV

"Everything is all set, we won't be far behind you. As soon as you step foot onto the island we will work our way to get on the south side of it, shouldn't take us longer than fifteen to get to you both"

Bogum looks unsure as I speak but I understood why, Seokjun wasn't a normal target or boss. His mind worked differently, he was also sharp he would be able to tell if something was up almost instantly if Bogum didn't play his part right.

"No wires? How will you know if I'm still alive? The asshole can shoot me dead as soon as I set foot on the island"

I chuckle as does Namjoon and Yoongi "Such little faith in your former bestie" Yoongi teases, I roll my eyes and look at the old man dead in the face

"If that does happen, then we will make sure to send you off nicely I'm sure Sona has your arrangements in place yes?"

His eyes darken as he looks back at me, but this is what I needed. For him to be mad and stay focused "You're a professional Bogum, this isn't your first rodeo so start acting like it or you will get killed on sight" I watch as he searches my face, he seems a bit more certain of himself then before but I can see that he's still pissed off at me.

"You're right Seokjin, you remind me a lot of your father right now"

"We're ready to roll out"

We all turn our heads towards the new voice in the room, taehyung. He's been looking down, angry even I know it's more than likely about y/n. Though I wasn't going to try to be the nice big brother right now, as mean as that sounds I needed him in this darker headspace I needed everyone in the dark. If they were running on anger the chances of this ambush would have a higher chance of being pulled off.

"Good let's start the show"

As we exit the room and make our way to the boats Sona is quick to run into Bogum's arms. I glance over at an annoyed Yoongi and chuckle before walking straight into my beloveds arms.

"Come back to me"

She whispers as I nuzzle myself into her neck. Her scent fills my nostrils as her delicate hands dance their way through my hair. "You won't ever have to be without me again baby, that's a promise" I mumble as I pull back and look down at those beautiful eyes once more. Yami's eyes glaze over but that radiant smile still makes an appearance.

"I love you Yami"

"I love you too seokjin"

"The sun is setting we should load up"
Jimin says, he seems rather anxious as he guides Bogum onto the boat. I give Yami one last kiss as she heads over to where y/n and Zara where standing with Seojun. I glance at the three sad boy faces and then back at y/n, she had kept her distance and barely spoke a word to any of us. It seemed odd but I didn't have time to dig into all that.

"Ready to get this taken care of?"

I nod as I feel Namjoon's hand come down on my shoulder, the boats start to move a little further as we watch our loved ones from a far. "Something doesn't feel right about this" we both turn towards our younger brother now, his eyes still locked in on the shore where y/n stands.