Chapter 53- sad eyes

Fifty three

Two weeks pass and we are at a new location, farm land or at least that's what it reminds me of. Once again I'm not quite sure where we are located but the change of scenery was nice. The house of course was huge, on the outside it fits the aesthetic quite nicely but on the inside it was very modern but still felt cozy if that makes sense.

Namjoon and Taehyung were up and moving like nothing had happened, they had a bit of discomfort much like myself from time to time but still managed to get back to their daily life tasks.

I had spent most of the two weeks with Taehyung and Jungkook, staying in their rooms on and off. I felt very secure with the both of them, at least when we were alone that is. With Taehyung it felt like we were in a way official like I can call him mine once and for all and give him my all but when others were around that guilt seemed to sneak in. I didn't want to hurt any of my boys, I loved them all truly.

So it made things harder, like when I was alone with Jungkook it felt like we were dating and on the verge of getting serious and saying those three words. It was exciting but again the guilt of hurting Taehyung or even Hoseok and at this point even Jimin. I felt guilty for not giving them as much time or even a chance at exploring more of what could be.

Though I still don't see exactly why any of these boys would be interested in me. I still felt very...bland? Compared to Zara Yami and Sona. Hell even Aisha was more in these boys league. They were all drop dead gorgeous and I just felt...simple? So why any of these boys would waste time on me was a mystery.

"What are you over thinking over here? I can see the steam coming from your ears"

"Ha ha"

I mumble smiling up at Jimin, I scoot over so he can join me. He happily takes the seat and wraps his arm around me, placing a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"How are you feeling my pretty little y/n"

It's funny to think how far mine and Jimin's relationship has come, I chuckle thinking about how I couldn't stand him at first, his cocky ass always getting what he wanted. "I feel okay" he raises a brow and smiles down at me "What's so funny?" I nuzzle into his warmth some more and smile

"I was thinking about how much I couldn't stand you when I first met you"

This makes him throw his head back and laugh, his eyes disappearing almost instantly and turning into those cute crescent moons. "Jagi you loved me don't lie, otherwise I wouldn't have been the first to be able to have an intimate moment with you...or did you forget about our beach exchange"

He smirks a bit but his cheeks have a hint of blush from his own embarrassment of bringing it up. "Oh I remember it clear as day, leaving you hard as a rock and watching my cute ass walking away" another fit of giggles from him as he throws his head back and runs his hands through his hair for the millionth time.

"You were such a tease jagi..."

The mischievous sparkle in his eye makes me laugh "Sorry handsome it's just so much fun getting a rise out of you" he chuckles and kisses my forehead

"Oh is that why you enjoy shooting me so much? I'm kinky y/n but you take kinky to a whole new level"

I can't help but laugh with him, it felt so good to see him smile and joke around again. I know he's been struggling and his mind hasn't been in the best of space so this felt perfect. "You low key enjoy all the attention I give you" I wink making him smile and settle back into our cuddling position