Chapter 51- Lover boy

Fifty one

"When is uncle Taehyung going to wake up?"

Those big innocent eyes remind me of my younger brothers, I kiss Seojun's forehead and pull him a bit closer. I was grateful to be awake, it had been 24hrs now and everything seemed to be looking good for me. But my baby brother was being stubborn, everything was perfectly fine according to Zara and her colleagues he just needed to wake up. But for whatever reason he wasn't and it was alarming. Y/n refused to leave his side since she woke up and was stable enough.

"It shouldn't be too much longer now son, uncles been through a lot so he's really tired"

Seojun nods and lays his head against my chest, it felt nice having him in my arms again. The thought of never seeing him or Zara killed me not to mention the new baby. I had always wanted to be a father, so there was no way I was going to leave my babies. It took everything in me to fight and wake up, I just needed Taehyung to do the same. I was forever grateful for the sacrifices y/n made for my family. "Dinner is almost ready, you boys hungry?" My heart flutters at the voice and my body instantly feels at ease as my sweet Zara comes strolling in.

"JungKookie and Jimin have a surprise for you"

Seojun jumps up making us both smile "what is it?" Zara smiles and kisses his cheeks before helping him off the bed "Why don't you go find out while I help your daddy" without another smile it's my sweet boy runs out of the room as Zara comes next to me.

"Any news on Taehyung?"

"Unfortunately no, y/n is with him though. Seokjinnie has taken care of everything else though. He sent Soobin and a small crew to deliver our condolences as well as care packages, Yoongi and Hoseok already informed the main leaders of the current situation."

I nod before taking her hand in my own and kissing it "So we should have no issues?" She shakes her head and gives me that same sad look she had been giving me from the moment I opened my eyes.

"I'm fine my love, I'm sorry I took so long to get back to you"

I sigh seeing the lone tear roll down her beautiful Carmel cheek. "We have to move forward Joonie, we can't keep living like this, it's not safe." I nod tugging her hand a bit so she'd join me on the bed.

"I know my love and we will this time, thanks to all the hard work Yeonjun put in may he Rest In Peace I can move forward with my plans and have already had Jimin arrange some investments. So it won't be long now for us to be fully legit and out of this mess"

The small smile on her face let's me know I can't fuck this up and that this small step will help her be at ease. It may not be much but it's something in the right direction.

Y/n POV

"You should come and eat maybe get some sleep"

I smile and do my best not to yawn as Seokjinnie stares me down with a raised brow. "I'm not tired and I can eat later" he shakes his head and brushes Taehyung's hair back "He's going to be upset with all of us if you don't take care of yourself you know that right?"

I can't help but smile a little at the the thought of a pissy Taehyung trying to scold me and his hyungs. "He can't stay mad at me" I tease looking back at his peaceful face, Jin chuckles before joining me and looking at Taehyung.