Ch. 79

Chapter 79: Klee's New Friends

I'm ready to meet my husbando, to anyone who has a genshin app and pulls for this man. I hope you will have him and barsibatos will give you his freemogems.

 I hope you will have him and barsibatos will give you his freemogems

Your POV

The institute of Toy Research is actually Dottore's Research Facility, one of the Fatui Hamburgers. "Oh wow!" Teucer ran towards the entrance. He loves to tinker with old things, he sounds like one of those mad scientist. Nvm, he lost interest of them so that explains the current situation.

"What are guys chatting about? Let's go in!"
"Okay okay, just follow me"

Entering the place, it was like an asylum "This place is so big... Wait Teucer! Don't─ Ooooh..." Klee didn't had a chance to stop Teucer running off after asking if Mister Cyclops is actually a killing machine. We found another way in and our toy seller will be the one to check if the place is safe.

"It reminds me of those car factories back in my world... but our technology is still advanced than Snezhnaya" i looked around at the ruin guards hanging "Remember what mister Tartaglia said Klee, don't step in the white lines or else they'll hurt you" Aether reminded the child about one thing.

"Klee should add this to her survival rules if i visit this place again" Klee opened her small notebook and started writing. There was another big room filled with the ruin guards, dammit Dottore guy... you should take responsibility for this shit.

"Now then, how about a game of hide and seek? I have a surprise for you" Oh no, what is this Fatui boy planning.. "60 seconds isn't that long though Teucer, what's longer is 5 minutes. Next time let's play hide and seek" Klee encouraged the boy "Okay... I'll start counting now"

Childe signaled his arm for us to start disposing all of the ruin guards as fast as we can "Jumpy Dumpty go!" Klee throwed the biggest bomb and killed two of the ruin guards "Um Klee...can i ask how you made them? I want one too, just incase". "Sure mister Tartaglia, but my workshop is back in Mondstadt..."

"Ah, nevermind... let's Just continue getting rid of them". "For a Harbinger you really care alot about your brother" Aether rolled his eyes "We're so gonna pick on you as the 11th toy seller! Paimon will call you Ajax, Snezhnaya's greatest toy seller!"

"What's all the noise?" All of our eyes widened "Don't worry! It's all part of the suprise, i also noticed you skipped a few numbers!". "Alright alright...*cough*" He was so focused on fighting and yet he noticed, time's up and the threat turned into toys.

"Huh...?" I mumbled when another few ruin guards came "3...2...1.... Okay you ready?". "Give me another 10 seconds Teucer, still hiding" The ruin guards were getting closer "How can you say something like that so casually!?" Paimon whisper-yelled.

"Now who's the cheater? Alright, ten seconds that's it...." Teucer started counting, Childe laughed it off and the moment the ruin guards were behind him he transformed to foul legacy and started killing the ruin guards by himself. "Holy shit..." Aether said "Shit?" Klee asked and it made our eyes widen.

Wandering Lust ♡ Genshin Impact X Female ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara