Ch. 2: The Outlanders Who Caught The Wind

"hey...."

"who is she?.."

"WAKE UP!"

Y/N POV

My eyes suddenly shot open when a voice yelled at me. My vision is still fuzzy until i rubbed it and saw two people staring at me..The one from the left is a boy and the other....Is a floating child?

"W-who a-are you guys? Where am i?"

I asked the two people staring at me, the boy lent his hand out to me so that i could stand up.

Aether: My name is Aether, and here beside me is Paimon.
Paimon: Hello there Stranger! I'm traveling with Aether!
Y/N: My name is Y/N and... I'm also traveling too, but i don't remember how i got here....
Aether: If you don't mind me asking but, what if you try to dig up your memory for a bit?

I nodded and did what aether told me to, then i suddenly remember everything in a flash. I was sent on a mission to find Ricin, a poisonous plant. Big boss ran out of ricin to apply on the electric chair where his enemies gets tortured and then....

Y/N: I suddenly remember everything! B-but how about you tell me your story first?

Aether then told me of how he travels through different worlds with his sister until an unknown god separated him and his sister, how he's trapped inside this world and 2 weeks ago he met the floating child aka Paimon. I told him of how i too, was on a mission sent by my boss on my world until an unknown lady said that we tresspassed her territory. The details are so many...

Aether: What if the woman who cursed you and sent to this world is also the unknown god that separated me and my sister?
Paimon: What does the lady look like?

I continue to tell them how she looked like and the curse, and how she also mentioned to take a look at the app called 'notes' in my phone

Paimon: What's a phone?
Aether: So the unknown god also has a territory on earth...
Y/N: A phone is an earthling device that..Uhm how do i explain this...Oh wait i Still have my phone here with me...

I grabbed my bag and searched for my phone, i pulled it out infront of their eyes and they were of course shocked and amazed. Looks like the internet memes of travelling to ancient times showing a phone to them will make them shocked and impressed. I mean, they wear exotic clothes that are similar to ancient and medieval times...

(A/N: I literally don't have any other model ideas for a phone I'm just gonna use Osana's phone from yandere simulator

(A/N: I literally don't have any other model ideas for a phone I'm just gonna use Osana's phone from yandere simulator. If you readers have great ideas for a phone then use them in this story)

Paimon: Whoaaa! It looks like a Magic Emblem!
Y/N: Except it doesn't need magic, you see earth also known as my home. We don't need magic and most of us sees it as a fantasy.
Aether: The rumors of earth being the only world that doesn't use magic is true, huh. Me and my sister was hoping to visit Earth before teyvat but some things happened..
Paimon: Aww maybe we can go visit Earth sometime together with your sister, lumine once we get out of this mess! But hey Y/N aren't you gonna check out whats in your phone? The unknown god must've left a clue!

I opened the app 'notes' and saw a title of a note sticking out called 'A Reminder to you'. I opened it and it feels like a page inside a book, there it was written that she change some basic settings on my phone such as communication. Of course the signal bars that are used to appear are gone, i mean does technology even exists in this world? And then the killjoy came, she wrote that I'm cursed together with earth itself.

Of how the people i met and anyone will forget my existence, i can only break the curse once i get out of this world... I can't hold back my tears, this all happened because of a crew member wasn't be able to fix the lights and then the captain couldn't see anything.

Paimon: Y-Y/N? Is something wrong?
Aether: I think the god wrote something that made her cry

I wiped of my tears and told them what i read. Aether and Paimon looked at me with Pity and sadness in their eyes, there was along time of silence until paimon decided to cheer me up by asking me about our culture. I have to admit, she's really nice.

Y/N:  Well, I already told you about how we don't use magic right? We defend ourselves with latest technology! *Pulls out gun*
Paimon: Wow! Whats that thing called?
Y/N: It's called a gun, there are many variety and types of guns. The original gun during these times is the one I'm holding now, a pistol!
Aether: I'm sorry to break the mood, but in this world you're going to use magic to defend yourself....
Y/N: It's alright , i already know that. Back in my world I'm a part time assassin and can defend myself. But here I'm not like what i use to back at my world..

Aether POV

Y/N is like a sheep thrown onto a pile of wolves, as much as it hurts to get trapped and separated with your sister. It's more worse when you don't have magic and you and your world is also cursed..

Y/N: B-but hey it's no biggie! All i have to do is to stick with you guys right? Oh and I'll also help aether find his sister!
Aether: How can you still smile during these times, when I first landed on this world i cried and had anxiety over my sister.
Y/N: Yes it is heartbreaking but all i have to do is to accompany and help you find your sister while finding my way back home.
Paimon: And if you find your way home earlier than aether?
Y/N: I'll still stay!

Aether: Huh!? B-but i thought you want go home?
Y/N: The only thing that's shaking me up is being trapped. Picture it as being trapped in a huge room with many stuff to play with, and then when it's open you still play with them because you don't need to worry anymore about being trapped. And i always put other people's priority before me!

She... she's doing it all for me and my sister? This girl's cheerfulness, she reminds me of my sister. Why does a kind person like her have to be trapped on these kinds of situations.

Aether: hmmmm, what if i give you magic powers? And you'll learn how to use and control them?
Paimon: Yeah! That's a good idea! Plus i know a statue of an anemo god!
Y/N: Anemo god?
Paimon: There's many of them and the nearest one to us i know is Barbatos! The god of the wind! They say if you touch the statue they'll give you anemo powers!
Aether: What do you say Y/N? Will you join us on our adventure and help each other out?

A small blush appeared on Y/N's face and she nodded, it's cute. Me and Paimon lend our hands out and i Y/N did too.

"From this day forward, me, Paimon and Y/N shall be travelers and forever friends. Helping each other out in the times on need."

"Paimon shall be the best partner you could ever ask for!"

"Forever best friends until the end!"

All of throwed our hands up on the sky, symbolizing our forever friendship and cooperation. What will be ahead of us, i wonder.