Ch. 18: Begone Thot

Tysm for 5k+ Reads and 200+ Votes! I was planning on making a special chapter but I'm focusing on the main story (๑•﹏•)
Also, is it weird that i love and hate signora at the same time?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Y/N POV

After we ordered Sticky Honey Roast, i summoned my AirPods and Phone while munching on my food.

Amber: Since the Stormterror threat is now gone, what will be your next plan?
Paimon: Paimon thinks it's time to leave mondstadt, and keep looking through the seven nations  until we find clues about their siblings
Amber: Oh, really?....Well i guess this is goodbye for now...

I was about to put my AirPods on my ears until i heard Amber's somber response. "Don't worry, we'll visit mondstadt sometimes" aether try to cheer her up. "Right, Y/N and Paimon?" He nudged my arm "Paimon agrees, visiting our hometown in Teyvat sometimes is what other people do; am i right?" Paimon put her hands on her waist. "Hometown?" Amber halted.

"That's right! We're from different worlds and everyone has a place where they grew up, and Mondstadt is our hometown! This city will always be in our hearts no matter where we go" I chime in while chewing my food. "O-oh... That's really heartwarming...the fact that all of you consider Mondstadt as your hometown in this world....." Amber tries to hold back her tears. "Aww don't cry amber! We'll miss our Favorite Outrider!" I try to comfort her.

Amber: The knights of Favonius will always consider you three a friend, and Mondstadt will always welcome you whenever you visit.
Y/N: Alright! Now I'm just gonna finish half of my food because Paimon is almost done
Aether: The emergency food always win on a eating competition.
Paimon: Y/N! Aether is bullying me again!

||||||||

After the meal...Paimon complemented the food and Amber's recommendation. Amber  tells us that Jean is waiting for us at the Cathedral, and it has something to do with the Holy Lyre. All three of used our Windgliders to get there...

Jean introduced us to Barbara, the Deaconess of the church and here to retrieve the holy lyre. "I want to thank you all on behalf of all of Mondstadt for your assistance!" She smiled. "Now the Fatui will have to keep their mouth shut, and are also annoyed..." Jean crossed her arms.

Barbara: Sounds like quite the story, now did you bring the Holy lyre with you?
Paimon: We...Uhhh....Did bring it with us but... it's a little....

"Oh don't worry! I'm not here to collect rent!" Damn barbara doesn't know..... Aether then nudged on my shoulder, saying that i should bring out the broken lyre. As i handed it out, i watched the other's reaction. Barbara bringing her palms on both her cheeks, venti rubs his back with his arm, aether looking sideways and paimon fiddled her fingers. (idk if i visualized their reactions right)

"AHHHH! THE HOLY LYRE!" Barbara yelled. "Oh lord Barbatos! Even if i atoned for my sins for the rest of my life... it would still not be enough!" She kneeled on the ground with a praying position. Ummm... Barbara... Barbatos aka venti is literally infront of you and he's the one who caused all of this...

"*pouts* Please give me the holy lyre, Y/N..." Venti demanded while i handed him the lyre. He then used his powers to fix the lyre. After it was fixed barbara suddenly grabbed the lyre out of his hands. "Huh? Let Paimon see─"    "No no! I don't know how you managed to fix it but you'll never touch the holy lyre again!" Barbara spat as she ran away, gripping the lyre tightly.