Ch. 105

Chapter 105: What i really am

Read this or have fun being confused;

Since the start of this chapter i am writing on my laptop, wattpad on phone keeps on lagging. My phone isnt full storage, so i dont know why .My saved drafts disappeared but thankfully not the published stories. My writing style has changed, its not Y/n anymore but (Name). Plot still the same, also since i am dealing with finals and i get to rarely touch my laptop. If this chapter feels boring with no spice, i made this into character development chapter. Excuse any errors as usual. More harem fun will come in the future~

-------------------------------------------------------------

''Hm.. this place''

Its been months, but it felt like its been ages, years even since you have visited this place. The past events have been clouding your thoughts.

I'm going to be honest, this place is the one that appears on the opening. The one with that gate when you open the game.

And you knew someone, above you, towering your small figure. Waiting for you to wake up.

"Its been a while, human"

Looking up, you saw her. Normally you would greet her with annoyance and pure hatred towards the woman who was responsible for throwing you in another world and trapping you there like some isekai reincarnation manhwa and anime

But you've grown to accept, you hatred for her slowly went down once you made your new goal in Teyvat. "The last thing i remember was taking a nap while waiting for Kusanali to fix things with Scaramouche, what's the sudden call?"

She gazed down at you ever so fiercely ''You have changed'' Crap, you should've called her bitch as a hello ''Me? Changed? Not at all''

"Don't lie to me human, i see everything"  Fuck, she knows

"Fine, guilty as charged. Just why did you call me, at broad daylight and after months of your silence?''

She floated down to your level ''While i was earth, roaming around and blending in the magicless society. I came across a school, with the walls having a giant paper saying: 20XX graduates alumni homecoming this May XX, 20XX. I looked across the list of the graduated students at that year due to curiosity, then i found you, (Name) (L/N). The school name was.. Hanabira Elementary School. Located in Chiba, Japan''

NOTE: Hanabira means petal, its a made up school and not real

Your old school....the one with the worst memories in your life. A reunion with your classmates, your bullies to be exact. You sighed ''Thanks for telling, but i don't want to attend. I worked for the past years to move on from the past, going back would just waste it all.''

She quirked an eyebrow ''I'll just spill it since you're not a gossip girl. After i graduated elementary, i earned many petrified looks at my hometown in Chiba. All because of an incident that happened in 6th grade. With the help of my uncle i got the funds to move to Osaka and start my junior high school there. It was hard at first but i settled in with my new friends, and another terrible experience led me to move to Philippines for senior high and i came back to Osaka for college. I went on a world tour, not for fun but to escape from the past.''

''I...see now. I cannot feel pity at the moment, but that experience should be traumatizing to make you run out'' She's changing too, what's the softness on her voice and face for. ''Well i said it- uhm....'' Your voice trailed off ''What should i call you? Unknown god feels old and bland''

''...Asmoday. Call me Asmoday''

''Is that your name?'' She showed you a smug look "Let your thoughts marinate, what do you think?'' You groaned