Ch. 91

Chapter 91: A Date with Ayaka

PLEASE READ:
I won't be able to update within the next days. I'll probably create drafts during short breaks because my review exam starts this Wednesday, and our actual classes begins at August 2 so i need to study. I'll post a new writing schedule at my conversation board soon.

 I'll post a new writing schedule at my conversation board soon

Third POV

Ayaka theorizes that this Tsubaki person might be a fox envoy and you halted on fixing the obij "Fox envoy? Why do i feel like they're a kitsune..."

"Yes, it's something like that. Wait, how did you know that if you're not from this world....?" Ayaka looked at you with confusion "Like i said before, Inazuma is very similar to my homeplace back at earth including it's culture and architecture. It's only my guess though"

"Speaking of Kitsune, Liyue also has supernatural beings" Paimon began to talk about the adepti "If Inazuma won't be a closed nation, we invite you to come visit Liyue anytime"

"Are you serious, Aether? If that's so i would love to! Also, have you gotten your fill from the delicacies?"

"It was delicious, the onigri tastes very similar to the one back in my world as expected" Aether nodded at this "The mochi was also good, even though i had a hard time chewing it...it was also fun"

"Excellent, then let's go collect the kimonos." Leaving the restaurant, you and the others visited the store.

"The garments are ready Miss Kamisato, here it is..."

The lady pulled out two kimonos, the other was feminine and had a lower part was short instead. Similar measurements to the skirt you're currently wearing, and the Haneri was very low and apart that can expose a female's cleavage.

The other one was for males, but it was slightly different than the others. The haori was closed like a blazer without the himo showing.

"Amazing, but may i ask if you can package the Handwoven kimono i made?" You handed the lady your own kimono "Oh wow, the Kimono is very appealing. And you only made it in such a long time? You truly are talented, here. Take this box and fold it"

You began to fold the kimono carefully and put it inside the box "Now then, you both can change into the Kimonos" Ayaka handed Aether his own share of the clothing.

The lady allowed you two to change inside the store and soon you two stepped out of the changing room, Ayaka looked at you in awe. "Even though the lower part is very short, i love the feeling of being able to wear a kimono again"