Ch. 61

Chapter 61: Eula's Kalopsia of You

Your POV

I hugged Eula as the four of us walked in comfortable silence, we're currently heading back to the HQ after a long day of work. Paimon is currently holding Aether's wrist in front of me and Eula, bickering about Aether having to repeatedly save Reckless Pallad whenever we're on our travels.

"Aether, you need to stop saving him! He needs to learn his lesson!"

"But we get free mora, it isn't much but every mora counts!"

Eula, noticing the physical affection I was doing, side-eyed me. "What are you doing?"

"Hugging you." That was my reply.

She went silent for a moment. "Disgusting, do it again".

"H-huh?" I looked up at her face. "Did I stutter? Continue hugging me" Eula pouted. "W-well okay..."

We entered the HQ and the knights Eula sent were beside her uncle "No! I will not stand for this!".

"Enough─ Oh? Welcome back you four." Jean greeted us, only for Schubert to give us a disgusted look.

"Well then, let's get the interrogation done. My so-called uncle here drew an entire diagram of Mondstadt's defense, including the patrol route." Eula handed her the map and Jean stayed silent while reading the contents of the diagram. She put it down on her desk, letting out a low sigh.

"Oh and Y/N has another piece of evidence too" Eula glanced at me as I let out my phone, I can feel everyone's shocked look. "The two of you, please; keep it a secret. To make sure of not telling this to everyone Lisa will create a spell that barricades your mouth on telling this" Jean looked at the two knights beside Schubert.

"N-no..." sweat started to form on his face.

"I already told you that my phone can take photos, videos, communicate with acquaintances...it can do other things too. Like recording an entire conversation" My tone went sinister at the last phrase, directing it to Schubert. Everyone in the room went silent when I played the audio of their conversation.

After it was finished Jean had a grim look and looked at the nervous narcissist in front of her. "All of the questions are already saved thanks to the recording Y/N had, guards...Send him to the new prison cell. Ensure he doesn't contact other prisoners so that they won't start creating another plan. Grandmaster Varka will hear about this" Jean stood up from her seat.

"Varka? Who's that..? I thought jean was the grandmaster, or am I missing out on things." Aether whispered enough for the four of us to hear. "Grandmaster Varka is the real grandmaster of the knights of Favonius. Before you three arrived here, he already went on an expedition with Barbara and Jean's father. He currently gives Jean his duties as a grandmaster while he's not on Mondstadt" Eula explained to us about this new name.