#2 Special Chapter: Every Characters' Opinion on Y/N

This is Part 2 ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

SOME CHARACTER OPINIONS CONTAIN SPOILERS⚠️

Also i added a rosaria in the first part. And please comment if i missed any character~

◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕

Beidou
You speak of that Traveler from Mondstadt? I admire her for saving Liyue and not asking anything in return, although a certain samurai has his eyes on her, the same way goes for me. He had to go through many challenges in his life, so i'll give up my feelings for Y/N so that he can court her...atleast i'm trying. Love is too powerful for humans to avoid.

Zhongli
*chuckle* Are you talking about Y/N? The Mysterious Traveller from Mondstadt? As much as i found her secretive self endearing, she's the first person to give me mora without any questions. Childe does give me mora, but he throws a rant before doing it. Hm? Crushing on Y/N? What's that?

Ningguang
Only social elites and high rankings know that Y/N and her travelling partners are from different worlds. I mostly appreciate her for honesty and kindness, after the death of rex lapis a harbinger made the jade chamber fall. Y/N and her companions helped us, and when we ask for her prize. She didn't ask anything valuable, just information of how to go back to her world. She wasn't mad when we told her we don't know, she instead thanked us for our honest answer. And that's why i admire her for that.

Childe
The first time we had our combat, was one of my favorite moments! Although I'm still worried of what she thinks of me after that day, because when we first met; she thinks of me as a close companion. She and her travelling companions think that our fight was betrayal, but honestly it was the order of tsaritsa. I have nothing against her, specially after she babysit my little brother. *sigh* You must be thinking I'm inlove with her? Well, I'm not ready to admit it.

Chongyun
When Xingqiu introduced me to Y/N, she gave me an Earthling dessert that's really cold. It was weird because we only met, but after hearing xingqiu telling her about my personal tastes she quickly made the desserts she gave me. She has a high tolerance for spicy food, i still want to ask her if she dislikes spicy food; but I'm too shy and i always stutter and feel hot on the inside when I'm with her.

Xiangling
Y/N is a very dear friend to me even if she's from a different world! She even teach me dishes and desserts from her world, and i always practice the recipes and i might as well add them to wanmin restaurant's menu! One things for sure, two of my friends which are boys are crushing on her, and i always tease them about it~

Xingqiu
My first impression on Y/N is always the same as other people, seeing me as the second heir of Feiyun Commerce Guild. Instead of treating me like a social elite, she talks to me as if we were close friends from our previous life. Sooner, we became as she speaks; I'm starting to view her as different from other people. I want to be more than friends when it comes to Y/N.

Xiao
At first I only see Y/N as a mere mortal from another world, but looks like i was wrong. She became friends with me, and after finding out about my karmic debt and pain; she told me about hers. I'm amazed how she still continues to smile from the things she went through, she also tries to cheer me up. I'll miss her when she returns to her world, huh, love? You mean I'm experiencing love?

Ganyu
I admire her from afar, Y/N is only a traveller from another world. But she contributed so much to Liyue and Mondstadt, she never asked anything big in return. She continues to find a way to break the spell that made travelling through worlds impossible. I'm sure everyone on our world will miss her when she returns to Earth.

Keqing
Y/N has a lot of patience, she's really skilled and kindhearted. Despite knowing that Ningguang is rich and after jade chamber fell, she didn't ask anything in return. She continues to help her travelling partner find their sister while finding her way back to Earth. Don't tell Ningguang about this, but i honestly prefer her to be my boss instead.

Qiqi
I like Y/N; kind, smart, talented. She's from another world and whenever she hugs me i feel warm like I'm a normal human. She makes me smile easily.

Hu Tao
Y/N is really a great partner-in-crime! She tells me about the pranks she did to her brother during her childhood and to her teachers! She also tells me Urban Legends from her world! One day, we'll both go to Earth's famous cementries and prank the souls of the dead! Ehehehe~

Xinyan
Y/N thinks that my style fits my personality, and she mentioned that her brother is an idol back at her world..Wow! I'm hoping to meet him so that we can run a concert on Teyvat! But in all honesty she's a knowledgeable person for her age and really kind. I still keep the self-made gift she gave me, a new guitar case!

‼️BONUS!‼️

La Signora
Are you talking about the girl that saved the insolent bard from my underlings? If so then she's annoying *mumbles* although it's very endearing..*cOuGh* When me meet again with Zhongli and her travelling partners i told her i was following the orders of the Tsaritsa and she expects me to apologize after kicking that Bard!? Everyone says she's from another world? I'm not really interested at all! But kidnapping her to give Tsaritsa more information...

Scaramouche
If only i was fast enough to defeat the mage that teleported mondstadts saviors, i would've destroyed Y/N by now. Visiting two particular nations collecting information about her, rumors says she's from a different world; earth you say? Now it's giving me more motivation to git rid of her since it will be harder if she goes back to her world...The only thing that concerns me other than killing her, is how Tartaglia looks at her! Sometimes i can hear him fantasizing about wishing to get married with her! Huh? Jealous...? She's my target! Not a Crush!