Ch. 87

Chapter 87: A "Warm" Welcome to Inazuma

Inazuma is finally here, i stressed my fingers out for this so i hope you enjoy
(。♡‿♡。)

Inazuma is finally here, i stressed my fingers out for this so i hope you enjoy(。♡‿♡。)

Third POV

"Interesting... very interesting..."

Albedo hummed while looking at your student profile. Remember the chapter where the midsummer event took place? Alice promised to give him your student profile and he has it now.

"Albedo, are you here?"

Jean entered the room ane saw Albedo drowned in your student profile. The acting grandmaster approached the alchemist and the moment she saw it, she too was very curious...Lisa and Kaeya also entered...

"Oh my, is this little cutie's student profile? Look how adorable she looks on her portrait!"

Lisa giggled and Kaeya stepped up to grab the folder with your student records "How about i read the entire thing out loud? I want to see it myself". The others seem to agree, and so Kaeya cleared his throat.

Name: Y/N L/N
Major: Business Management (Main), Visual Arts and Home Economics (Substitutes)
Age: 18
Club: None
Year in College: Junior/ Third Year

Description:
The entire university knows her love for anime, manga, memes and internet culture. Despite all of this she knows self defense very well and managed to become one of the top 10 students in every exam and....almost nobody knows everything about her. It is very surprising to some students but they held a huge respect and admiration for the young female.

Personality:
She's a chaotic neutral person, attractive and a secretive woman, she's mostly seen flaunting about her favorite fictional characters and swears every single time. Even though she's eccentric. She often shows her psychotic side, mostly when she's mad. To which the students find it unsettling but they managed to accept and tolerate it.

"Psychotic huh? Now I'm curious to know what Y/N is like when she's mad"

Kaeya lowly chuckled "The profile says she's 18, it seems like this was recorded before she came here as expected" Lisa mumbled.

"It also says her she often shows it and not just when she's mad...but...she never showed it to us" Jean looked at the folder with confusion.

"It's probably because it can only be triggered by one topic..."

Albedo spoke up which surprised everyone and they turned around to face him and Jean responded with a raspy voice "Triggered by one topic? But how? She only stayed here in Teyvat for months..."