Ch. 104

REMINDER: Special chapters are not included in the main story!In the nsfw with the twin travelers Aether drugged you there

In the nsfw with the twin travelers Aether drugged you there. But not in the main story

I just had to put up another note about this since people won't read author notes.

This is a filler chapter to take a break from all the genshit happening

Chapter 104: A Father's Love

Everyone has forgotten about Rukkhadevata now, except you and Aether.

Knowing that discussing forgotten beings is dangerous, so when it's you and him left alone, with no Paimon and anyone in the vicinity. You two talk about it.

This time Paimon was out in the garden talking with Tubby and you were on the kitchen, cooking Pita pockets. With Aether on the dining table casually watching you cook.

The atmosphere gave him a chance to talk about it "The fact that this is between you and me...it is peculiar isn't it" His frail voice still remembers the crying Kusanali saying goodbye to her. "I know" you spoke softly while rolling the pita bread

Moments like this make you have deep thoughts, and what the young goddess revealed. Descenders? Scaramouche in coma? And the unknown god...or heavenly principles staying silent.

Kusanali told you "Everyone always calls me Nahida, and my name is always mentioned with the term Lesser lord. You only calling me Kusanali feels a special bond between you and me, mom. I'm glad" and gave you her cute smile

Scaramouche called her Buer too, what would happen if you call her that. You tried it, once, and she was stunned. Chuckling and saying "Hehe, Buer makes me feel like a supreme archon"

She still has inferiority complex as an archon after all. Speaking of your siblings...you also recalled what she said concerning your brother:

"Your brother is quite different from Aether's sister, instead of her having origins recorded by Irminsul. This time Irminsul mentioned that one of your descendants have lived here. It also says the L/N matriarch has roots in Teyvat"

"Matriarch? What are you saying....that..."

"That it's from your mom's side, your mother...hehe i would love to meet her. But back to the original talk maybe it's your mom who came from Teyvat"

With the flashback you accidentally cut the tomato with your finger, leaving a wound. You yelped and Aether was wide awake

"Oops, i accidentally cut it" You pressed your pricked finger in your mouth, lacking bandages in the house, hoping the bleeding would stop "I like seeing blood unless if it's mine"

Aether stood up with a sigh "You sure you can still keep up?" you nodded "Obviously, i'll just have to keep slicing and rolling these"

Continuing on, there was that moment of silence "Were you distracted by thinking about what Nahida said?"
"Yes..."