Ch. 44

Chapter 44: Reconciled Meteorites

Okay so uhh...Inazuma boys are hotter than i expected. Idk which one do i simp now, Kazuha or Tohama (the boy above)

Disclaimer I posted and wrote this chapter before inazuma so some leaks were inaccurate. This book was started before inazuma was released so excuse some errors of the characters names 😭 2023 Hazelnutsu speaking here

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Your POV

Katheryne told us there's a book that the author was called Leonard, i mean, if it were to look back on the Adventurer's named throughout history it will take a long time since he lived before Venti became the Anemo Archon.

"We'll be heading to the Library, i wonder if Lisa is there to help us.." Aether put a finger under his chin. "About that, she told me yesterday that he'll be off with Jean to take care of some business. So we'll find that book on our own" I glanced at the boy beside me. "No time to spare, the library is really huge." Paimon put her hands on her hips.

・・・

Going through the catalog pages..Our eyes were getting hazy from reading all the Author Names, where the heck is Leonard. All i see here are Ethan, Grayson and other names.... (the names are random)

We flipped another page and saw his name, finally. Me and Aether rubbed our eyes and stretched our arms. "It should be right...there!" Paimon pointed to a bookshelf across the room and we went through it. The book was titled 'Of mountain and seas', it was a guide for adventurers.

"This book was written long long ago, so it's normal for the words to fade and some pages missing. I wonder what it's like to live in that times..." Aether squinted his eyes to make guesses of the faded words. "I doubt it will be cheerful since the old anemo archon was... different from Venti. Taking away the people's freedom, and the old Mondstadt is now Stormterror's Lair. That's what i heard from storybooks.." I went near Aether.

"Let's stop waisting time trying to read this ancient guide, we've got no hope on trying to read these..." Paimon frowned. "Maybe mona knows" Aether looked up from the book. "Good idea! We should head back to the place with a cobblestone ground and tell her about this" Paimon chirped.

・・・

Mona was standing near the edge, looking at the tree of windrise and the statue of Venti. I lend her the book Leonard wrote and she started talking about herself, atleast she's proud for being a professional astrologist than being a narcissist. A narcissist would look down on people but she's just proud, nothing much.

She studied the book with her magic and told us about him. He really did live thousands years ago and to reach the summit of the mountain called Pilos Peak. But how can someone summon his constellation from the sky, the Fatui must be involved with this.

So we'll be finding the heart meteorite that harbors Leonard's spirit. "We won't be getting early sleep..." Aether sighed. "You said that once but then we went to bed earlier, i doubt your sentence..atleast i hope so" i grumbled beneath my breath, the sky is becoming yellow.

"I have a theory that Pilos Peak was once part of Old Mondstadt's terrain, i have one place in mind that could be the new pilos peak..." Everyone then turned their heads around me. "What's the new Pilos Peak in your mind then?" Mona crossed her arms. "In Earth, we have a study called science. It has many branches and one of them is a theory to change a terrain. Since it's a snowy mountain, the snow must've melted and it turned to a lake or river or any place that has huge amount of water in it"