Kirti Di and Doctor was here now. 

"Mrs. Singhania, I will ask few questions now regarding your health. Are you okay with that?" The doctor said after checking my pulse and heartbeat. 

"Of course." I answered while gazing at Akshay. 

"When was your last menstrual cycle?" He asked. 

"About a and half month ago. It happens like that. My cycle is not regular." I answered. 

"I see. Are you feeling any kind of nausea or morning sickness?" He asked. 

"Why are you asking about morning sickness. Am I pregnant?" I exclaimed without waiting for any response I continued to blabber "Oh! That's why I am eating and sleeping more and not to forget the backaches. Akshay, you heard I am pregnant." I said while launching myself at him. 

He took me in his arms, thankfully he was able to not loose his balance. 

"I heard. Calm down and listen to Doctor, what he has to say." He said restraining the fidgety me a little. 

"Of course. Doc, what precautions do I have to take? How far am I? And, how is the baby? Is it healthy? Do I need to exercise regularly now?" I was firing questions after questions to the doctor, when Akshay stopped me from blabbering by placing his hand on mouth." Shut up. And listen to the doctor." He said while glaring at me. 

"I have asked Nurse Divya to prepare a list of everything and everything else you will need to know on doing an ultrasound. I have fixed your next appointment calibrated as per Mr. Singhania's schedule with Dr. Sikha on next Monday. Till then, if you start experiencing morning sickness, try to stay hydrated, otherwise from your all other regulars you are doing well. " He finished while handing Akshay the pamphlet. 

"Akshay, give me this. I will take Sanjana home now. She needs to rest." Mummy Ji said while snatching the pamphlet from Akshay. 

"I need a minute with Sanjana alone. You can take her after that." Akshay said while removing his hand from my mouth. 

He waited for everyone to leave the room before glancing at me. 

"What I am going to say keep that in mind because I am not going to repeat it." He said. His tone grave. Is he not happy with the baby? 

"Akshay, are you not happy?" The thought itself has brought tear to my eyes. 

"Woman, don't start with crying. Did I said that I am not happy." He groaned. 

"Then, why are you sounding so sedate?" I ask while gazing up at him. 

"We are going to be parents. One of us has to be responsible. And since you are choosing to behave like an immature child, I have no option left." He sarcastically replied. 

"Is me being happy on hearing the news of carrying out child is being immature to you? You know what, don't answer that. You and your responsible behaviour can go to hell for all I care." And I got up from the sofa with such speed that I felt dizzy again. 

Akshay with his super fast reflexes was able to steady me." This is what I am talking about. Tone down your adrenaline. " He muttered while supporting me to walk. 

" I can walk on my own." I said while trying to wiggle out of his hold. 

"I have seen that. Stop struggling and move." He said while glaring at me. I glared back while not buzzing from my place. 

"Sanjana, I have other ways as well." He warned me. 

"I am only moving because baby needs rest, otherwise I am not scared of your other ways." I retorted while jabbing my finger at his chest. 

"I can see that." He muttered sarcastically and I poked my tongue at him. 

"Are you guys decent?" Kirti Di shouted from outside. 

"With this hard headed brute other than fight nothing can happen." I muttered under my breath. 

"With her and her immaturity, no chance." Akshay muttered that. 

"Yes." We both shouted after proclaiming our love under our breath for each other. 

"Let's go, Sanjana." Kirti Di said while gathering my belongings form the table. 

We left the room, Akshay following us and when I was about to enter the elevator, he halted me holding my hand. 

He kissed me on my forehead and whispered "Take care, its not just you any more. Okay?" 

I nodded at him while blushing. I can hear Kirti Di cooing in background. 

"I will be home early tonight." He said to me and after that let me allow to enter the elevator. 

As soon as the door closed both of my in laws were hell bent on teasing me. 

This baby will strengthen the bond of our love. This our blessing and bundle of joy. I am very happy and I know Akshay will also be escatic once he would be able to process the news emotionally. The happiness I am feeling is surreal. 

--XX--