"Don't be so cheesy now and finish your work quickly so you can rest." And with that we parted our ways. She to Akshay's office and I to the conference room. 

Neelanjla's POV:

My decision of marrying Akshay to Sanjana has not been wrong. Even though there is not any change in the cold, ruthless Akshay's demeanour but you can see happiness in his eyes now. The empty pools of his are now filled with happiness and that's all because of Sanjana. She has filled that empty hollow of his life and I pray to God for their happiness. 

When Claire saw me she rushed to escort me to Akshay's office. 

"Ma'am, you are here. I will give a call to Mr. Singhania and let him know." Claire said while opening the door for me. 

"Where is he?" I asks her while taking a seat on the couch. 

"He is on the rounds." She said while handing me a glass of water. 

"Thank you, Claire." I said while taking glass from her. 

She left me after offering me few refreshments. I was going through the magazines when Akshay arrived. 

"Mum, you are here earlier than I anticipated. You did not even informed me." He stated while taking seat beside me. 

"I came with Sanjana otherwise it would have been just waste of resources." I answered while helping myself with a creamy and moist red velvet pastry. 

"Sanjana is here?" Akshay asked nonchalantly but the faint happiness can be detected from his tone. 

"Yes, she has a meeting regarding the NGO." I answered while smiling at him. 

"I see. By the way what's so amusing?" He asks while raising his left brow. 

"Your happiness listening to the fact that she is here. Anyway why did you called me here?" I asked while feeding him a bite of my pastry. 

"I need to tell you something which might have been difficult to digest and not divulge at home." Akshay stated carefully. 

"Akshay, what is it?" I asked as his tone make me worried. 

"Mum, you just don't take tension. I have everything under control but you need to know. I have Intel that whatever Rakesh is planning will be executed during Kirti's wedding." He muttered while carefully gazing my reaction. 

His words hit me hard. When will my daughter get her share of happiness. What if this time also it gets ruined because of that basta*d. The thought brought tears to my eyes. 

"Mum, don't worry. I have everything under control and this time I will not let him win." Akshay said with conviction while taking me in his arms.