When I was about to put her in our bed she woke up, "Akshay." She muttered groggily. 

"Go to sleep." I whispered while kissing her on her forehead. 

"No, I am awake now. Have you had dinner?" She asked while trying to get up. 

"Yes, I had at office. You don't worry. Go to sleep." I muttered while taking my shirt and suit jacket off. 

"No, we have not spent time since a while." She muttered while drinking a glass of water. 

"Mhmm and whose fault is that?" I said jokingly while smirking at her, I did not expected the waterworks that came with it. 

Sanjana's POV:

He is right, it's my fault that we had not been able to spend some time together. I am such a bad wife. 

"Ak..Akshay, I... I am s..sorry." I said while trying to control my sobs. 

Akshay's POV:

Seeing her crying made my heart bleed. I immediately took her in my arms and whispered sweet nothings to her. 

"Baby, enough, it's not your fault. I was just joking with you. It's both our faults. Not yours only." I tried to console her. 

"Yes, you are right, it's not my fault. It's your fault, you are not at home on time." Suddenly she screamed at me while moving away from my embrace. 

What's wrong with her? Was not she crying juts now? 

"Sanjana, calm down." I said while trying to make sense of her bipolar attitude. 

"I am calm. You need to calm down." She said while taking a deep breath and kissing me sweetly on my lips. 

She is definitely sleep deprived and these mood swing are a result of that. 

"Sanjana, go to sleep." I said while tucking her in bed. 

"Okay, I will but after we have talked for few minutes." She said while laying down. 

"Sure, let me change first." 

With that I changed and we talked about everything before we were asleep. 

*Morning*

I was having breakfast and Sanjana was still sleeping. My Mom and my mother in law were talking among themselves. 

"Mom, have noticed some changes in Sanjana's behaviour?" I asked casually while helping myself with some omelette. 

"No. Why, what happened?" Mom asked. 

"Akshay, if she did something wrong then I am sorry on her behalf." My mother in law apologised. 

"Nothing like that, Mrs. Kashyap. Its just she is sleeping a lot nowadays." I said while shrugging. 

"You don't take tension, she might be just tired and stressed from all the wedding preparations." My mother said while pouring some juice. 

"Yeah, it's too much chaos. We should have opted for just a simple ceremony like Sanjana's and mine." I muttered while gulping my juice. 

"As if I will let that happen, it is last function in our family. I have allowed a simple ceremony for you does not mean I will allow it every time." My mother said while rolling her eyes. 

"Whatever." I muttered and took my leave. 

Sanjana's POV:

Today, I woke up at 10, much later than other days. I need to visit doctor in upcoming days that's for sure. 

The amount of food I am eating and the time eriod I am sleeping for is definitely not normal. The frequent backaches are also a problem for me. 

What the heck is wrong with me? 

My train of thoughts was disturbed my mother. 

"The Queen is finally awake. Should I bring breakfast in bed for you, your Highness?" My mother sarcastically muttered. 

The idea of breakfast in bed is not that bad. 

"Sanjana, what is wrong with you nowadays?" She asked while checking my forehead. 

"You don't have fever." She muttered. 

"I don't know, mumma. I am feeling way too tired nowadays." I said while trying my hardest to leave the coziness of bed. 

"There is nothing wrong with you, you have just became lazy. I am sending some tea for you. Drink that and come downstairs." With that she left the room muttering about incompetent little me. I pouted to myself. 

In our household, my mom was the strict one and my dad is cool and chill. She is always scolding us all including Dad. 

The only one whom she could not scold is Akshay, other than him she has scolded almost everyone in the house. 

I laughed at my silly thoughts and left for the bathroom not knowing that the coming tomorrow will bring joys of life in our house. 

--XX--