author's note ^^

<3

My Brightest Star has finally come to an end! There's so much I want to say so here it is.

I'd like to start by saying thank you to everyone who's read my book. I didn't expect people to read this fic. Each time you guys vote and leave comments it makes me genuinely happy and I'll forever be thankful :')

To be honest there were a lot of times where I thought of discontinuing because I tend to overthink a lot and I'd always end up with the thought of unpublishing my book. But, with all your support I was able to push that thought aside and decided to give you guys an ending. Plus, I'm not the type of person that leave things undone *wink wink*

I also just wanted to share that the original plot is way different from how this book turned out to be haha. I had a different ending in mind but I thought of the ending well and decided to end the book this way. I hope you guys like how it turned out!

No promises! but I might be posting some special chapters in the future. It might take a while since school is starting soon for me and I do want to focus on my academics.

Lastly, I wanted to ask you guys a few questions just for me to know your thoughts and for me to improve on my next book (if there ever will be one).

- what's your favorite chapter/ scene?

- do you prefer me switching POVs now and then or do you like me sticking to one POV?

- who's your favorite character from this book?

I'd appreciate it if you guys commented your answers!

Here's a little reminder for you all:
you are loved and appreciated by many! whatever it is you are going through either of those you do and don't talk about, know that i'm sending you the biggest support and comfort. Everything is going to be okay in time. Sending big hugs to you all <3

I'm so sad and emotional right now :( but I have to let go because all good things come to an end and so should this book.

I published this book 4 months ago and it's been a rollercoaster ride since then. Again, thank you so much and I truly love every one of you ❤️

til my next one!

Lots of love, Ims