12 💫

"Announcement, all broadcasting members please proceed to the broadcasting room now. Again, all club members please.."

I heard the announcement as I was getting my afternoon books from my locker. As I did, I instantly remembered Sunoo's words yesterday.

"I just wanted to tell you about the important club meeting tomorrow. Please be present"

I closed back my locker and headed to the broadcasting room right away. I can call Sunoo and head over there together, but knowing Sunoo, he'd probably be the first one there.

On my way to the broadcasting room, I heard my phone's text ringtone.

jay<3:
i heard the announcement. are u attending?

ave:
yup

jay<3:
i can go with you to the club if u want :)

ave:
its okay. i'll be with sunoo

jay<3:
oh, ok.

I was confused by his response because he doesn't usually text this way, yet I shook the thought off, closed my phone, and entered the club room.

"Ave, over here!" Sunoo calls me with his hand raised high for me to see him. I walked over to him and sat beside the man.

"Okay please prepare a pen and paper for we will be taking down some notes for the upcoming events." The club president says. We all took out a notebook and started jotting down notes for preparations.

We're preparing for a big event coming soon so we started assigning roles and who will do what. Unlucky for me, I had the biggest responsibility. I had to get approval from our school principal about our planned events, and I have to get that great 'yes'. I just need to, or all our effort will go to waste.

"That's all for today. Thank you all so much for cooperating." The club president says, so we all stood up and headed out. Once we did, I was walking alongside Sunoo in the hallway.

"I'm gonna be really busy. I need to start on the letter tonight" I say with a sigh.

Sunoo saw my anxious state and was concerned "You know, I can always help you if you want."

"It's okay, you have your own responsibility too."

"No, please let me help. I'm used to this much work because we prepare for events like these every year. C'mon, let me help you."

I looked at him and thought for a moment. Damn, I'm so lucky to have Sunoo in my life.

I accepted his offer but gave a condition "Okay. You can help me, only if u let me help u with your work. That way we're both helping each other"

"Deal" He says with a smile.

I jumped happily and gave Sunoo a hug. He was startled by my action, but he later hugged me back. This feels nice. I thought.

Once I let go I noticed Jay not too far from us. He was standing there and watching us. He looked rather gloomy. I waved at him and he headed over.

"Hey. Let's head home?" Jay says as he reached us.

"I can't. I need to stay at school to finish some club work with Sunoo." I say and there was no sign of delight on Jay's face.

"I'll head home then" He says and as he was about to leave he noticed something.

"That's a pretty necklace u have there." This time he smiles softly.

I touched the necklace I was wearing. "Thank you, Sunoo gave this to me on my birthday" I say smiling at Sunoo.