29 💫

I awoke from my deep slumber and felt the light through my window, the light belonging to the sun that shone indicating that another day has begun.

I rub my sleepy eyes with my hand and scratched my tummy with the other.

What time is it? I asked myself.

I reached out to grab my phone and by the time shown by the screen, I jolt from my comfy bed and went to the bathroom right away

-

Just in time!

I sigh in relief the moment I stepped into school.

Walking through the hallway with my backpack as I was about to plug in my earphones until I locked eyes with him.

Sunoo

He quickly looked away, avoiding me as he walked past me.

I sigh at that.

It's been two weeks since I spoke to Sunoo and it was the day of our PE class.

I vividly remember telling him that I wouldn't ignore him and I kept my word.

Instead, it was him who was ignoring me.

I look back at his back profile, I see him walking towards his locker and felt my heart ache.

Why don't you talk to me? Quit acting this way.

I sighed once again as I walked to class.

-

"Okay class, I have an announcement" Mr. Lee spoke and that caught our attention.

We listened to him intently, curious about the announcement.

"As you all know, now that you guys are at your senior year, you will be having your senior prom in three weeks"

My eyes widened at that as my classmates cheered for the exciting and most awaited event.

"Omg! We have to pick out some dresses together! Come with me?"

"I'm so getting a hairdo"

Whispers are heard here and there as I silently sat in my seat.

I too am excited for prom, but with the situation right now? I'm not so sure anymore.

Mia would probably be spending most of it with Niki

Sunoo and I are not on great terms

And Jay? I'm pretty sure he'd take Charlotte to prom.

"Hey"

I turned my head, only to find Charlotte calling out to a bored-looking Jay.

Or emotionless rather.

Jay looks at her, seeming uninterested but he listens anyway

"Can you be my prom date?" She tucks in a strand of hair behind her ear as she shyly smiles at him.

Disgusting

Jay raises an eyebrow at her and stared for a moment

He leans back on his chair and sighs deeply, looking down as he spoke