5 💫

Warning: This chapter includes sensitive scenes.

"I got in!"

I announced to Jay and Mia the amazing news. Mia gave me a big hug and Jay patted me on the shoulder as a way of congratulating me.

"I'm so happy for you!" Mia says. "I knew you could do it" She continued.

"Thanks, Mia, and thank you Jay for accompanying me that day. I wouldn't have done it without you." He ruffles my hair and smiles.

I can feel Mia's gaze on Jay and I was waiting for her to speak.

"I guess you're not so much of a douchebag after all" I started laughing and Jay gave a small laugh as well.

"So you like me now?" He replies.

"No. Keep dreaming douche." This time we both laughed. I like how Mia gets so sassy at times. I love to see it.

We were in a cafe since it was a Sunday. We bought drinks and ate something light until Mia had to head home early because she has some things to do. She said her goodbyes and Jay and I decided to go for a walk.

"So Ms. Jung how do you feel like a fresh member of the broadcasting club?" He pulls out his hand to my mouth as if it was a mic and he was interviewing me.

"It's fantastic, thanks for asking. Not too many questions please I need to prepare my voice for future announcements" I say as a joke.

"Ave, do me a favor and never make jokes again," He says back. We stared at each other in silence until Jay bursts into laughter, and I followed.

"Any plans for today?" I ask Jay as we walk side by side.

"Not much. How about you?" He asks me back.

"Well I was planning to have a mini celebration but I don't really know what to do." I say.

I saw how Jay puts his right hand on his chin as if he was thinking deeply. He always does this. It's kinda cute.

"How about we go to an amusement park?" I looked at him curiously.

"You want to go to an amusement park right now?" I said just to be clear.

"Yeah, why not? Just me and you. I'd be fun" He smiles.

It did sound fun since me and Jay never really got to hang out ever since he came back from America. So I agreed.

We arrived at an amusement park not too far away from our neighborhood. We went in, got our tickets for the rides, and we're now deciding on which ride to ride on first.

"Lets ride that rollercoaster" He points on the scary rollercoaster ahead of us. I didn't want to ruin the mood so I agreed.

I was standing in line for our turn to ride with Jay by my side. As I was looking at the rollercoaster we were about to ride, I could feel someone behind me.

I looked to see who it was and it turned out to be a man I'm not familiar with.

He was unreasonably too close considering there was a lot of space yet he didn't step back. He was making me uncomfortable.

I could feel Jay's gaze and out of nowhere, Jay pushes the man behind me causing the crowd to look in our direction.

"Step back before I throw a fist at your sickening face" The man looked annoyed but he stepped back and lost eye contact.