42 💫

It's been an hour since prom started and the night was going marvelously. it also meant that it was almost time for my big confession.

I can see Jay and the others from a distance, while Sunoo and I were on stage, about to announce to the crowd concerning our club's preparation.

"Good evening folks! As we wish for everyone to have a wonderful time, we hope to make it better by the broadcasting club's very own legwork, inviting everyone to grab a piece of paper and to speak your heart out! or in this case, write your heart out" Sunoo announced happily and the crowd cheered.

I glanced in Jay's way and I saw how he nodded at me acting impressed with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You can write to anyone you want and we'll be announcing them after a good 30 minutes. So hurry and grab a piece of paper, write, fold it and insert it in this box" I explained

"Thank you for listening and enjoy the rest of the night!" I continued and heard Jay's loud cheer from the crowd.

"That's my creative bean!" he applauded

As I reached my friends, Mia pulled me close to her

"Still don't think he's whipped for you?" she mumbled. I blushed at her statement as I took a seat next to Jay.

After 30 minutes of writing a message and inserting them into the box, it was time to open up the box of entries.

Eunji was assigned to read them so my friends and I were all seated along with the crowd, anticipating the juicy messages and teas that would later be heard.

"First up!" Eunji blindly takes a folded paper from the box and unfolds it.

"To Ni-ki, I always wanted to see you dance live. also, you're so handsome xoxo" Eunji reads out loud receiving a cheer from the crowd, encouraging Niki to show a sample

"Sample! Sample! Sample!"

After the countless people who kept insisting, he decided to get up and do a freestyle to a random song that played.

"Wooo! THAT'S MY MAN!" Mia cheered at the top of her lungs while the rest of us cheered along with her.

"Sunoo maybe if you cheered harder he'll unblock you" Jay raised a brow

Sunoo now motivated stood up from his seat and raised his hands high "BREAK A LEG YOU DANCE MONSTER" he screamed hoping Niki would hear him.

Once that was over with, Eunji then proceeded to get the next one.

"To Sunoo, how can one be cute and handsome at the same time? I'm not sure if I want to pinch your cheeks or get punched by you" My eyes widened at the confession and later smiled once I saw Sunoo's laughing state.

He looked so happy as he was clapping his hands and jumping on his seat out of laughter. The crowd laughed along too.

Eunji picks another paper and reads it out loud

"To Jay, what's your shampoo and perfume? I need to know the secret to your manly scent"

A smug expression formed on Jay's face as he lets out a laugh.