46 💫

3rd person POV

Now that exams are done and they are given a few days to rest, the students were about to graduate their senior year. Everyone was getting ready for the ceremony with the cold weather.

It seemed a little odd to Avery. Usually, around this time, snowflakes would fall and kids would enjoy the snowy weather, but this year it was in a sort of delay.

Avery had her toga on and held onto her cap as she walked making her way to where the ceremony was held. 

"Choi Mia" The announcer called and she made her way up to receive her diploma. The group of friends cheered.

"Jung Avery" She made her way up to do the same. She smiled for the camera then smiled even wider when she saw Jay and the rest sitting from a distance

They all had a big smile on their faces and it warmed her heart.

"Kim Sunoo" They cheered once again.

"Nishimura Riki" Another cheer

"Park Jongseong" The announcer announced and the group of friends cheered, proud of the man.

The man sat beside Avery. "graduated high school together and going to college together" she whispered

He smiled at the girl of his dreams as he felt his heart flutter.

"Now isn't that amazing" he smiled dreamily before interlocking their hands.

"I'm so proud of you" she blurted out

"Not just for graduating but for many things" she spoke in which Jay placed a kiss on her cheek as a response.

-

"I can't believe we graduated high school," Ni-ki said with mixed emotions as they left the venue.

"Right. I feel like just yesterday I just started freshmen year, now here we are" Sunoo replied

The students reminisced the time they spent with each other and how much of an adventure its been.

As they chatted Jay noticed a girl that stood from a distance.

He knew the girl very well and he thought that leaving things the way it is wouldn't be pleasing so he decided to make his way to her.

"Congrats" he congratulated

Charlotte looked at him, surprised that he chose to talk to her.

"Thanks. Congrats as well" she smiled slightly

The awkward silence was loud to them both, or maybe just to charlotte, it was.

"Let's not hold any grudges with each other" he patted her shoulder

"As long as you learn from what happened. That's what matters"

Charlotte looked at the man, her emotions getting to her as he realized how kind this man is.

Because even after all she's done still, he's remained kind and patient with her