22 💫

I just entered the school and noticed a group of people gathering in the bulletin board. They were jumping out of joy and excitement.

There must be a great announcement, I thought to myself.

I started walking that direction to check what all the hype is about.

"Nice hair." I hear someone say as I look to check who it was. There I saw Ni-ki.

"Thanks" I say, getting a bit shy from the sudden compliment.

"By the way, have you seen Mia? She hasn't been answering my calls" he asks, concerned.

"Oh yeah. Mia slept at my place last night. She went home early this morning."

I saw a hint of relief from his face. I smiled at that. I thought it was sweet that he was concerned of Mia. I mean, they are dating.

"Is everything okay between you guys?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course. She just must have been busy."

I nodded at that as we decided to check out the announcement.

As we arrive at the bulletin board, I finally realized why the students acted that way.

Turns out we will be having a camping trip. It's for 3 days and 2 nights. I thought it would be lots of fun! With me being thrilled, I started to think of things that I should bring for the trip.

I was done checking the announcement so I decided to head to my locker.

As I turned my back on the bulletin board, about to walk away, I saw Jay.

I saw a hint of surprise from his face the moment he noticed my presence, but it vanished right after.

Before I could say anything, he wore his earphones and walked past me.

Ouch.

-

"Okay. I'm all set" I say as I finally finished packing my stuff for the camping trip.

We all had to go to school before 9 am and from there we'll be taking a bus to our destination.

I arrived at school and started looking for Mia. I was hoping we could be seatmates on the bus.

"Hey! Let's go" I say, the moment I saw Mia standing outside the bus, waiting for someone.

"Actually.." she says, slowly.

"What's wrong?"

"I was wondering if I could sit with Ni-ki today."

I widened my eyes at that.

"I've been ignoring his calls and I really wanna make it up to-"

"It's fine! Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Of course. I'll go ahead"

I say as I grab my stuff and proceeded to enter the bus by myself.

It didn't really matter to me. It seemed like they had some complications to deal with, so I didn't mind at all.

I guess I'll be spending this 4-hour bus ride by myself.

As I entered the bus, I immediately started to look for a seat.

There I saw Jay seated beside Charlotte.

She was resting her head on his shoulder as Jay was looking at the window.

They looked so comfortable with each other, yet looking at them made me feel the opposite.

The sight irritated me so I simply looked away and decided to sit not too far ahead from theirs.

It was a good thing I found a window seat. If I didn't get to sit by the window then I'd have no idea how to turn this day into a good one.

First Mia, and now the annoying "couple".

As I was waiting at the window seat for all the students to settle down, I felt a presence beside me.

"Hi. Do you mind if I sit here?" Sunoo asks.

I looked at him, surprised by his presence.

"Not at all! Take a seat"

Sunoo then sits down beside me as the bus started to take off.

It was silent half of the ride. I didn't really know what to say to Sunoo after what happened.

I was being such a cry baby. A feeling of regret gets to me every time I think about it.

I was interrupted by my thoughts as I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Do you want some jellies?" Sunoo asks, reaching to me a container filled with sorts of jellies.

I looked at him for a bit and reached for a few jellies.

"I'll just leave it here, just in case you want more" he says as he smiles at me.

I smile back at him.

How cute.

"Thanks"

He simply smiles at me in response and plugs on his earphones.

I simply munched on the jellies that I enjoyed. I was happy that Sunoo wasn't acting weird or anything after what happened.

He always tried to make me feel comfortable no matter what.

"Do you wanna listen with me?" Sunoo speaks once again.

"What music are you into?" I ask back.

"You'll see"

I reached for the earphone and wore it on my right ear.

I listened to the rhythm of the song.

"What do you think?" he asks.

"Definitely my type" I say resting my head back.

"Your type huh?"

"Mhm"

I started to doze off to sleep. As I was drifting off to dreamland, I unconsciously rested my head on Sunoo's shoulder.

I couldn't remember this part clearly, but I could have sworn that I felt Sunoo resting his head on mine.

Lots of love :)
- ims

this chapter is pretty boring but anyway enjoy! also don't forget to vote :3

ily all!