14 💫

Today is the beginning of our sports festival. Since it's all about sports, I decided to wear jersey shorts and a plain white tee on top. I was wearing leggings beneath my shorts because I didn't want to get sunburned. I tied my curly hair up in a ponytail and I wore a cap in case the sun was too bright today.

The different sport games began. Mia's game was second so my class and I had to stay with Mia and the team as we support them throughout the game.

"Let's go Mia! You got this!" I cheered with many others.

It's already the third set and our team was taking the lead. The first set was our win and the second was our opponent's. I was holding up a banner that says "Let's go blue hawks!" it was to support Mia and our team as a whole.

A classmate of mine served, but unluckily the ball went out.

"Focus. We got this!" I hear Mia say to comfort her teammate. She has so much passion for volleyball, it's inspiring.

"Hey" I hear someone say as I turn to see that it was Jay. He was wearing his jersey attire since he has a game later. "Are we leading?"

"Yes, we are. Two more points and it's a win for us" I say excited for our team to win.

The ball was going back and forth. The team against us was pretty strong too so it was a tough match. As the ball reached the opponent's side, it landed on the floor and we got a point.

"LET'S GO BLUE HAWKS! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" Our class cheered for our team. This leads us to the final point.

"Will you be watching my game later?" Jay asks as I was watching the game. I looked over at him.

"Of course. I'll be there" I smile.

He lends me a blue jersey shirt, it looked unfamiliar to me. "What's this?"

"That's my jersey from America." He says.

I turned the jersey and I saw the number 20. It was his jersey number.

"I want you to wear it on my game later." He says smiling.

I felt my heart flutter at that. It's the first time a man gave me his jersey, most importantly, it was Jay that did.

"What if I don't?" I ask.

"Then, you do you. I won't force you to wear it" He says.

"Will you?"

"You'll see when I get there" I say and he ruffles my hair at that. I felt my heart flutter once again. How I wish we could stay this way.

The game was getting pretty intense. The ball once again was going back and forth. A classmate of mine set the ball and I saw how Mia jumped high and spiked the ball to the other side. Just like that, we won the game.

"WE DID IT!! WE WON." Our class cheered and cheered. I stood up from my seat and so did Jay. We hugged out of joy. I then ran to Mia and gave her a big hug.

"You were amazing! I'm so proud of you!" I say as I was jumping out of excitement.

"AAA let's go blue hawks!" Mia says and all of our classmates started to cheer "MIA MIA MIA." I cheered along with them.

-

It's been an hour after our lunch break and it's finally time for the basketball game.