28 💫

What is happening what is happening

I thought on repeat as I felt Sunoo's lips pressed to mine.

I was startled by his actions and I didn't know how to react.

Do I kiss him back? No. Don't kiss him back. Don't do it.

I was panicking as all these thoughts came to my head. My heart was fluttering, my cheeks were burning up. I didn't know what to do.

This can't happen. It needs to stop.

As that thought passed my mind, I slightly pushed him, motioning him to stop.

To my surprise, he did.

He pulled away and immediately had his head low. I couldn't see his reaction. I couldn't tell if he was proud of what he did or if he regrets it.

After a moment of silence and pondering, I spoke.

"I have to go" I say as I slowly stood up, clenching the towel wrapped around me as I walked.

"Let me walk you home-"

"There's no need for that"

"No please. Allow me"

"I'll be okay" I stated as I looked at him, pleading with my eyes that he'd let me be.

I saw his expression at that. His cheeks flushed as a troubled expression plastered on his face.

"Okay. Take care then" he says softly.

I turned my back on him, about to leave the room.

"Ave?"

I halt

"If you're acting this way because of the kiss, please know that it didn't mean anything. I just got carried away"

Don't lie to me.

You're the last person I expect to lie to me.

"I don't want you to ignore me" his voice sounded broken.

I faced him once again and gave him a little smile.

"I'll never do that to you. I just need some time" I say, hoping my words were assuring enough.

He smiled painfully at me and that was my cue to leave.

-

Just like what Nurse Cho suggested earlier, I immediately went to change the moment I left the infirmary.

My clothes were in the pool's change room so I was a bit hesitant if I should go there, not wanting to meet my classmates.

However, with me shivering I brushed that thought off and went to the pool's change room right away.

Luckily, my classmates were nowhere to be found. They probably went to class right away since we still had science for the last period.

I was getting my uniform out of the locker and looking at it made me realize that I wanted to change into something comfier.

I rummaged through my stuff, searching if I had an extra shirt with me, and to my surprise I did.

However, it was Jay's jersey.

Why did I bring this out of all the choices