11 💫

It's the day after Jay's unexpected confession. I am currently on the way to school while eating a sandwich. I was running late today because of all the overthinking I had last night.

On my way to school, I felt someone push my head. "Hey watch-" I stopped when I saw it was Mia. "What the hell? You didn't call last night" she says. I fixed my hair and posture "I was really tired when I arrived home." She locked arms with me "You're here now, so spill the tea."

I told Mia everything that happened last night. From the surprise to the confession. Mia was just as surprised as I was and she kept asking questions.

"So what did you say?!" she asked.

"What do you mean what did I say?"

"Are you guys going out?"

"Not exactly" I said as I looked down.

"Ave, please tell me you didn't just awkwardly leave the poor guy after he romantically confessed" she says frustrated.

"No of course not! It's just I haven't answered him yet. He told me I didn't have to answer him right away."

"But don't you like the guy? I don't know what's stopping you."

"I do, it's just there's so much to think about."

"Ave if you really like the guy, all those thinking wouldn't matter."

I stayed silent and just listened to her. I then heard her sigh. "It's okay. Don't worry too much." With that said, we finally arrived at school.

*bell rings*

"Okay class, please take your seats." Mr. Lee says as we all settled down. While Mr. Lee was discussing a new lesson, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"It's a note for you" My classmate says in a whisper

"Oh, thanks"

I opened the note and I saw a drawing of two people holding hands in what seems like a garden. It almost reminded me of last night. They were drawn in chibi form which made me giggle. I looked at the corner of the letter that read "chibi drawings for a charming girl - jay."

I looked back at Jay and saw him staring at me. He smiled knowing that I received the note. I smiled back. I then wrote something in the note.

"Please pass this to Jay" I said back to my classmate in a whisper.

My classmate rolls his eyes but still passed the note for me.

I looked at Jay, waiting for his reaction. "Don't flatter yourself. I can barely tell which is which from your drawing." is what I wrote down. I saw Jay laugh. He then looked at me and acted like he was crying dramatically. I laughed at that.

"Ms. Jung" I looked at my teacher, surprised.

"Focus" he said with a straight face.

"Yes Mr. Lee, I apologize" I facepalmed myself mentally.

I then kept the drawing Jay gave me and focused on the discussion.

*bell rings*

It's now lunchtime so Jay and I went to the cafeteria to get some food.