A Special Thank You

Matilda's life was based off of my childhood dreams, besides the horrible mother and father. I wanted younger siblings, and I would kill for the chance for a Broadway star to take me in and notice my existence. And most of all, when I was ten or eleven, I was hooked on roller derby. I had read about it in a magazine and I wanted to do it. Since my parents wouldn't let me do it because of how dangerous it was, I settled for the next best thing. Making a book character who did derby.

There's a couple of special people I would like to thank.

First of all, verunica-soysauce was one of the people who made me want to continue this book in the first place. There were times when I just wanted to unpublish this book and shuttle out new ones, but Veru always has the best ideas and some of her ideas made me want to keep up Matilda's story. She's also an incredible friend.

To Isle_Of_Spaceheaters and ConfusedShifterMars Without you, Matilda's story wouldn't even have existed. When I texted the group chat about wanting to start a new Adopted By book, Mars put musicals in a random selector and Mean Girls came up. The rest is history.

enbytheatrekid  I love you so, so, so, so much and you make me want to continue writing. I love you, you're such an amazing person and you're the best. ❤️

5678DG2 You were a little late to the Adopted by Broadway group chat party, but you fit in right away and yelled at me for whatever evil thing I planned on doing to Tilda. And for that, I commend you. You made me eviler.

bookworm6570 You were my first and still my best friend on Wattpad. You started your Adopted by Mean Girls book, and that in turn inspired me to write mine. So thank you.

To all my readers, I love you all so much. You guys are amazing, thanks for everything.

Love, Emmy