These continued thoughts scrambled Will's brain, causing the male to begin to hyperventilate. Panic covering his mind and soon consuming him with his own anxieties. Each crashing down on him and causing him to drown in his sea of thoughts. Will shook violently, unable to even form words as a jumbled mess of syllables and sounds came from his mouth. Tears flowed from his eyes rapidly, and he did his best to wipe them away. Tugging upon his hair slightly in the process while he tried to scratch at his arms through the thin fabric of clothing. 

He had goosebumps all over, which was making him itchy and uncomfortable and causing him to freak out even more. He was having too many sensations hit his mind and it was causing him to overload. He couldn't focus and was quickly beginning to collapse in on himself in the process. It seemed like ages to Will, seconds ticked on like minutes as his mind was filled with every continued problem he was trying to face. Though it had been a mere minute since the entire ordeal started, Will felt like it had been hours. His sobbing growing louder as he tried to curl up. 

Though shockingly, Tyrone was well versed in what he was already assuming was a panic attack. Though he never dealt with them when it comes to Will, Dominic had his fair share of them when whenever his family killed a human. Sighing softly, Tyrone carefully climbed off Will and was once more drawing the crying male into his embrace. Settling the small blueberry into his lap, he began rubbing soothing circles on his back once more. Softly holding him close to his body to ensure that the male felt his presence. Will had quickly gripped onto Tyrone's shirt, though he paid little mind to this.

Tyrone began humming gently, though it wasn't of any particular song, he just knew how Dominic enjoyed having something else to focus on to help calm him down. Though he wasn't sure if Will would enjoy it, he did it anyways. It was indeed what Will needed though, the little blueberry enjoying the comforting tune while attempting to focus on his breathing. All while gently rubbing upon the fabric of Tyrone's shirt and inhaling his strangely sweet scent. Taking the time to identify things that focused upon each of his senses. Carefully getting his breathing in check all the while. 

Though it took a moment, Will had calmed down significantly and was now tiredly slumping further against Tyrone. His eyes drooping slightly while he tried to fight back the urge to yawn. Yet it came out anyways, causing Tyrone to let out a breathy chuckle. "Sleep Will." Though his voice was soft, Will quickly realized that he didn't have any room to argue with the command. "B-B-But w-what a-.." Tyrone cut him off, shaking his head as he shot a soft glare at the male. "I won't repeat myself again." Will grew silent, knowing what would happen if he acted out.

Yet even so, he felt like he strangely got his wish, though he obviously had more lewd acts on his mind at the time, he realized he just wanted to be close to Tyrone at the end of the day. Which he had gotten, even though it took him practically breaking down to do it. Even now, trying to think about the thoughts that swirled in his mind seemed like a hassle, so instead he closed his eyes. Barely noticing how Tyrone laid back, allowing the male to rest upon his chest. 

Though Tyrone was more of a night time character, he decided it wouldn't hurt to sleep with Will.  After all, when he left Dominic alone after a panic attack he tended to have nightmares as well. So instead he'd stay there for the night, shockingly finding himself rather tired as well. Though he normally barely slept due to his insomnia, Tyrone could now find it near impossible to keep his eyes open. Softly gazing over Will, he took note of how he was already asleep. "Did this human make me this tired..?" He questioned softly, though in mere moments his eyes slipped closed and he fell into the abyss known as sleep. 

 Alfred stood silently outside the door, having listened in to the entire ordeal. A soft smile upon his aged lips as he began making his way back to his own room. Though he would never admit it, he enjoyed watching the young vampires grow up. Watching them enjoy the presence of humans filled him with a strange kind of happiness he couldn't directly pinpoint. Though that might be because they remind him of when he had his own human lover, who he still loves to this very day. Though she is definitely not so human anymore.