"Oh!" Callie says, pushing her finger to her chin.

I begin to do my business and watch as the little girl runs and begins jumping on the bed singing, "I a little monkey jumpin on the bed!"

"Don't fall off and bump your head though!" Bruce yells, climbing out of the shower and wrapping himself in a towel.

"Okay silly Uncle!"

"Okay silly Callie," Bruce mimics, making the toddler giggle.

I'm just brushing my teeth when the song ends abruptly and the little patter of feet alert me of Callie's presence, "I hungry Auntie," she whines, tugging on my house coat.

"Okay sweetie, just let Auntie get dressed."

"No!" She wails and begins to cry, "I hungry Auntie!"

"Okay, okay!" I sigh, picking her up. "We'll go see if Daddy or one of your Uncles are in the kitchen."

The memory of starvation is still fresh to Callie, she's terrified of not having food, to the point of hiding snacks around the house and in her car seat. Banner has stressed how important it is to never tell her no when she's asking to eat.

Bruce follows us out and we walk down the hallway together, Callie resting her head on my shoulder and her fingers intertwining themselves in my hair.

"What do you want to eat baby?" Bruce asks, walking past me and opening the fridge. While she ponders his question, he fills a bottle with milk and hands it to me.

Callie requests eggs and then let's me cradle her while she drinks her milk. When she's nearly finished Steve walks in, his eyes relaxing when he spots the toddler, "there you are, " he gasps, looking at me with mild irritation.

"Uncle!" Callie squeals, sitting up in my arms. "Uncle, you like boobies?"

"Huh?"

I barely have time to register what she's asking before she's pulling my robe apart and singing, "taadaa!" With an exuberant smile on her face.

"Oh my god," Steve blurts and looks away.

"Callie! No, honey!" I pry her hands off and fix myself, but the little girl is instantly back tugging them apart.

"But Uncle likes booboos, look Uncle," she whines, and Steve glances up just in time to see another nipple flash out before I'm able to tuck it away.

His face heats and he looks away again, the embarrassed smile sneaking its way through, "Callie, no it's okay," he giggles and drags a hand over his face.

Meanwhile I'm fighting with the little girl's hands as she tries to release my breasts for the viewing pleasure of her Uncle, "Bruce help me!" I yell at the man behind me who is doubled over in fits of laughter.

"Okay, okay," he takes Callie and places her on the ground so I can fix myself.

"You see the problems you cause?" I hiss at him and he and Steve both chuckle.

"Uncle likes dem Auntie," Callie pouts at me, crossing her arms.

"Only Uncle Bruce is allowed to see Auntie's boobies baby, I'm not going to hold you if you do that." The baby frowns at me and stomps her foot.

Suddenly Callie gasps and rips the bottom of my robe apart, "Uncle you like bajeenas?"

Steve turns right around, I can hear him laughing but it's an incredibly uncomfortable sound, like he's overwhelmed and trying not to become aroused. I think I see him readjust himself before turning around again.