1. Fashion Show

Shivaay was enraged to see Viraj on the ramp with Annika. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, his wife. He just lost it and ran up to the stage like a madman. If he wouldn't have seen Annika's tear stricken face, he would have really killed Viraj. But like everytime, he looked at her face and those eyes and melted.

There was the media surrounding him everywhere. All types of questions, accusations were being flown at him. Moreover, that Pooja was instigating the reporters. He was just about to expose her and Bua and proudly announce Annika as his wife when his phone rang. It was an unknown number. He cut the call. But when it rang continuously for 3-4 times, he went to a secluded corner and made sure there was no one around to eavesdrop on him. He then picked it up and put it on his ear. The voice on the other side was enough to make his blood boil. It was Roop Bua.

"Shivaay Bhatije, how are you? I hope you are having a good married life with Pooja. But I see that you are full on planning to ruin my plans. You cannot announce Annika as your wife. See, now Pooja is your wife. Annika is just a roadside trash. Calm down, calm down. If you announce Annika as your wife, you are going to see her dead the next moment."

Shivaay was beyond shocked, but still asked her in a slow voice, "What do you mean? I won't play this game anymore. You are sure going to be exposed. "

She laughed heartily from the other side and said, "Look right behind your dear wife, Shivaay puttar. See that person. What does he have in his hand. A sniper. His aim is Annika's head. One shot and before you know it, she's dead. And listen, one more good news. I even know where Annika's brother Sahil is. I won't take much time  in having him kidnapped as well. Think about it."

Shivaay was scared beyond measure now. He composed himself and asked her, "What do I have to do?"

"That's like a good man. Now listen, you have to deny that Annika is your wife and also insult her. Now I have done so much of hardwork, I must also have some fun right? Come on now go. Otherwise you know right what will happen. And yes, about that Pooja I don't care. She was very useless to me. Do whatever you want with her. I don't care. Go now. I want my enjoyment to start."

Roop kept the call but here Shivaay was in a whirlwind of emotions. How could he let everything happen. He had probably never felt so helpless before. He took a deep breath and made his way back. He was going to do what Bua had asked him to. It was the matter of Annika's life, his life. But he had also decided to finish the Bua matter once and for all and bring Annika back to him. As soon as he reached, the reporters again surrounded him.

"Sir, tell us who is your wife? Pooja or Annika? Who is Annika to you exactly? Tell us Sir?

Shivaay didn't reply so fast. The words that he was required to say weren't coming out. He looked into Annika eyes and it crashed him. Her eyes had hope. Hope, that he was soon going to crush. He looked over to see the sniper's aim still at her. He straightened up and put on a stoic face. The one that had no expressions.

"Pooja is not my wife. It was a huge misunderstanding. And about Annika, she isn't my wife either. She was just a passing phase in my life. I don't love her. My family members love her but I don't. She broke me 15 days ago. My mother was in a come for 10 days because of her. She caused her accident. Plus, she isn't of my status. I can't live with a woman like her. I am single and have no wife. Annika means nothing to me. She holds no importance in my life. "

There it is. He did it. He broke her, so badly that he doubted himself. He shouldn't have done this. Their eyes met but hers were empty. With the hope gone, she looked dead. He averted her gaze and saw behind her and saw the sniper moving away. He glanced sideways and saw his brothers and their wives standing there. Their expressions were of utter disbelief. He couldn't help but notice the amount of anger and disappointment in his brothers' eyes. The media had also gone extremely quite after all this. But that wasn't bothering him. Her silence was killing him. But right now, he had more important things to do. He had to find Bua and make her confess. He had to bring his Annika back to him. He can't lose her now.