I smiled as an idea popped into my mind.

"He played with me, so I'll play with him too."

I will give him the taste of his own medicine. I will continue the plan I have started. I will act as if I have forgiven him. I will act as if I am still inlove with him so that he won't suspect. I will act as if I really want to marry him.

But at the end of the day my emotions are off now. I've turned them off.

"Being his queen won't be that bad, after-all, I will gain more power if I did." I said evilly.

Looking at the sapphire on my ring finger, I smirked. I don't want to be his queen but I must.

"Two can play his game."

Going back to Olympus while readying my act was a bit hard for me. I had to make it seem like I was hurt. Therefore I casted a magic spell to make me look like I'm vulnerable. I looked like a mess.

I teleported inside when I saw Hera and was looking worrisome. She glanced at me and I was surprised as she hugged me.

"Goodness Vweu, I am so sorry. We didn't know that they still continued the plan. From the looks of Hades' eyes it really looked like he was deadass inlove with you." She explained.

I do not need your explanations if I do not care at all.

"We were so worried sick when the explosion happened." Artemis said.

I almost puked but let the act begin.

"He lied again..." I uttered sadly.

Who cares if he lied? Definitely not me.

"It's going to be okay Vweu.." Aphrodite comforted me.

I nodded.

"Hopefully it will, I want to hear his side. I am done with being simple minded. I need to hear his explanation." I said firmly but still acting hurt.

Pathetic.

"You can go to your room. He hasn't left your room if two days. Therefore Thanatos was the one in charge of the underworld, which was why Zeus can freely do decisions for his kingdom without him." Hera added.

I have been gone for three days.

"He hasn't eaten since then, he wouldn't even let anyone in. Poseidon suggested for him to look for you but he just shook his said. He said if he followed you, it will only make you mad."

He was right. Good thing he didn't.

I acted concerned.

"I need to hurry then. Excuse me."

With that I strolled towards my room, but before I can reach the door knob I heard Persephone beside me.

"Still here huh? I thought you already left?" She mocked.

I smirked at her.

"You can't get rid of me that easily." I replied and opened the door.

As I entered there I saw Hades, hugging my pillow like his life force depended on it. Sleeping peacefully. Dried tears were visible in his cheeks. How touching, I made the God of the dead cry.