Hwasa saw that Tae and Bora were helping Jimin and she decided to take them down. "Where are you running little rats?..."

Alex ran towards her but she shot him dead at once.
"Leave him to die, Miss Bora." Hwasa smirked as she pointed Jimin.

Bora's eyes widened, "how do she know my name, Taehyung....?" Bora whispered to Tae.

"Oh sweetie. I know everything about y'all...." Hwasa said. "But Jimin needs to die..so move!" She pointed her gun at Jimin.

"Nobody tries to hurt my bestfriend!!" Tae stood infront of Jimin and Bora. "Noona....take Jimin to the hospital."

"But Taehyung-"

"Just go....!" Tae nodded at Bora.

"Oh you're the little Kim, aren't you?  Heard you were sassy... You are really sassy." With that Hwasa punched Tae on his face.

Tae held his nose as blood dripped from his nose. "You-" Tae went towards her but Moonbyul came in the middle.

"Let me handle this bitch, Tae. You back off and take Jimin to the hospital." Moonbyul said.

"So you think you can take me down...huh?" Hwasa smirked.

"No I don't ThiNk so I WILL take you down." With that Moonbyul punched Hwasa and she fell on the ground unconscious. Moonbyul directly took some handcuffs out and put them on Hwasa's hands tying her hands to the back.

"Now tell me, who wants my help!!!?" Hoseok said tightening his fists as two men attacked him who were dead by with a few seconds.

"No time for dialogues...help Yoongi!!" Jay screamed as a men punched him on his stomach.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, "I'm coming Yoongi." Yoongi was still fighting his father. He pushed his father away and turned towards Hoseok. "No! I don't need help. Help Woozi." Yoongi screamed.

On the other side Bora was carrying Jimin towards the car but a new face stood infront of them.
Now who the hell is this....?  Bora thought.

Lee Taemin

Lee Taemin.
The bad guy from Bora's high school. He is the son of Felix's paternal uncle. He is older than Felix.

"In gang wars people don't escape...." Taemin looked at Bora and smiled. "They either kill and win or they die."

"Who are you....?" Bora asked with confidence but the fear was clearly heard in her voice. She was alone with Jimin who was almost in the edge of loosing sense.

And suddenly out of nowhere. Yoongi's father ran towards them making Bora more nervous than before. She left her weapons and everything and to make it worsen maybe the rest of them thinks that Bora and Jimin were out to the hospital.

But her breath came back as she saw Yoongi running towards them. Damn his face was bruised. His shirt was covered with blood.
"You are not a coward huh??..." Yoongi breathed heavily. "That you're running from your son." Yoongi scoffed.

"Seriously son....you thought I will run from you." Mr. Min laughed loudly. "You're a fool. You left your gang members back and came here to fight alone."

"Well I'm enough for you!"

"I know. I know. I know you're enough for me but it's not just me, son."

Taemin walked infront and stood beside Yoongi's father. "You remember me, Min Yoongi?" Taemin smirked.

"Ofcourse. Son of that bitch who used to sleep with my father." With that Yoongi earned a punch on his nose.
Taemin grabbed Yoongi's hands and locked them on his back making him unable to move.

Mr. Min took out his gun and placed it on Yoongi's head. "Sorry son, I had different plans for you but you decided to kill me." He sighed. "So-"

"Hey Stop it !!" Bora screamed

"Hey Stop it !!" Bora screamed. She left Jimin and walked towards them. "You should be ashamed. He is your son. You can't just kill your son, stupid old man!!" She tried to pull the gun out of his hands.

But he was oviously the stronger so he grabbed her hair and slammed her head on the pillar. Bora fell on the ground unconscious. "No!!" Yoongi squealed.

"Don't worry, she is not going alone to hell." Mr. Min again pointed his gun on Yoongi's head. Yoongi closed his eyes taking deep breath.

He then looked at Jimin who was looking at him in the eyes. "Pl..please don't....kill him.... Mr. Min..... please..!" Jimin mumbled.

"You're next." Taemin laughed. "Get ready to die, Yoongi."

"Jimin....i love you...." Yoongi said closing his eyes.

"I love you more....."
*Bang!!*

*Bang!!*

_____________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️