part 60

Jimin went out of the kitchen with some plates in his hands and his mom followed by.

"What the...!" Jay was shocked to see Jimin in thier house.

!" Jay was shocked to see Jimin in thier house

Jimin looked at Jay and smiled . "Oh hi hyung!....i missed you..."

"I...i m...missed you too...." Jay gulped. He knew that the moment Jimin will tell the truth he will be thrown out of the house.

Jimin placed the plates on the dining table and walked towards Jay. Jay looked down at the ground. He could feel the future slap he would receive from his mother the moment Jimin says it.

But his eyes widened when he felt Jimin wrapping his arms around his chest to give him a hug.

"Don't worry hyung....i won't tell anyone. I'm forgiving you for everything. Let's start over again....." Jimin whispered.

"W...what... Why will you forgive me? Just let them punish me Jimin." Jay whispered.

"Because you're my brother....." Jimin whispered.

"What about Min Yoongi?"

"I don't want to see him ever again, hyung."

Jay nodded and Jimin pulled away.
"I'm sorry Jimin..." Jay said as a tear slipped down his eye.

"It's okay......"

"Jay! You're here too. See I told you he is alive." Mrs. Park said.

"Y...yes mom you were right. You were always right." Jay nodded as he hugged his mother. Jay opened an arm towards Jimin and Jimin joined the hug.

"Aww my babies are back home. Let's have breakfast together." She said breaking the hug.

"Stop don't break the hug. I was left out." Jimin's father said coming towards them.

"Oh come on dad! We're not doing this shit again." Jay said to get a smack on his head.

They hugged eachother and smiled until Jimin's phone buzzed.

Beep beep

"I'm going to my room. See y'all later." Jimin said and ran upstairs to his room. He looked the door and jumped on to the bed. He opened his instagram....

Posted by _kim_taehyung_

_kim_taehyung_  I miss you Chim

_kim_taehyung_  I miss you Chim. Please be safe, soulmate
@ _jimin_park_

"I miss you too Taetae." Jimin whispered to himself.

Posted by _mean_yoongi_

_mean_yoongi_ where are you? @ _jimin_park_

@ _jimin_park_

How can you act so real Yoongi. You're the one who threw me here. I hate you.

Jimin threw his phone on the bed and went out of the room.
________________________

"Jay, are you sure you want to wear that?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah I'm sure." Jay replied.

"But it's too revealing..."

"I know Hoseok. I mean what is this perfect body for if I can't show off a little."

Hoseok playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Do you want her to be in your bed at the first meet huh?"

"No. Why would I?"

"Isn't that the so called Jay Park thing."

"Shut up Ho-suck ! And help me pick out another outfit to wear."

"I told you you look like a fuckboy in that." Hoseok said pulling his collar up a little.

"Mhm I know."

"Let's try this. Go!" Hoseok said handing him the clothes.

Jay went into the dressing area and got changed.

"Bro I look like a High school student who is in love

"Bro I look like a High school student who is in love." Jay said looking at the mirror.

"Well aren't you in love?" Hoseok said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm leaving.." Jay said as he grabbed his phone and opened the door.

"Don't forget the roses." Hoseok said.

Jay nodded and went out.

I hope she likes me back too. He thought as he started his car and drove towards the university.
_____________________

Thanks for reading ❤️